Curiosity

May arrived a little quicker than expected, Aaron had started living with Simon around the beginning of March so about three months had passed. Even so, Aaron felt comfortable and had gotten used to this new lifestyle.

It was Saturday afternoon and Simon had gone out. He didn't have work, he just left the house for bit, not that Aaron really cared, he had Casper to accompany him and a list of Studio Ghibli movies to binge watch.

There was knock on the door and then a click indicating that it had been opened and Simon entered the house, discarding his shoes at the door and locking it behind him.

"Sup kiddo." He greeted as he made his way to the sofa. He had a shopping bag in one of his hands and a takeout box in the other.

Just recently, Simon had started calling Aaron 'Kiddo'. He had nothing against it, he just felt his throat get dry every time the older Male used it.

"I got something for ya." He said as he set the items in his hands on the coffee table.

"For me?" He questioned, pointing at himself.

Simon opened the shopping bag and pulled out a box with the picture of a cellphone. "No way!" Aaron's eyes dilated at the sight.

"Yes way." Simon chuckled, unboxing it and pulling out the rose gold iPhone. "You always use the house phone to contact me so I thought I should get you your own. This way you'll be able to  contact friends and family members." Aaron tensed at the latest bit.

He still hadn't explained to Simon about his situation with his family, or the fact that he didn't have any friends....

It's not that he didn't want to tell him, he just didn't know how to say it. He didn't know how to bring such a topic up. Plus he was afraid he'd just wail for hours if he even mentioned one of his family members.

"Thank you. I'll pay you back when I get enough money." He smiled and gladly took the phone in his hands.

"Pay me back? It's a present. I got it cause I wanted to, so no need to worry about paying me back." Simon said with a genuine smile.

"Thanks a lot." Aaron looked at the device and smiled brightly, he had never owned a smart phone before.

Simon helped him set it up, putting the WiFi up and getting him a data plan as well. The first thing he did when it opened was download Tumblr, he heard that the app had a lot of anime and fandom groups so he was interested in seeing that.

On the same night, he was in the playroom again. This time he had decided to wear the pink overalls with a white T-shirt under. At that point, he had finished reading all the children books and now that he had a cellphone, he decided to look up something that had been lingering on his mind for a while since he met Alan just a few weeks back.

[CGL]

Suddenly, so many pastel soft coloured posts began popping up. He scrolled through them and came across a lot of scenario blogs and then hit one specific one that was actually explaining exactly what a little was.

[Little Space, or simply known as Cg/l is a lifestyle that involves aspects of D/s...

(first page for more clarification)

As he read on, he started earning more and more interest in the topic. Then he looked around the room he was in. "Is Simon a little? Maybe he had one!" His eyes widened. That's when he recalled Alan mention the name 'Delaney'. "Maybe that Delaney was his little...?" He thought long and hard about the it. It made sense. Why else would he hide such a room? It was probably to hide the whole Cg/l stuff right? Then again there was still the possibility of him having a child who was either dead or just not with him anymore.