Playdate

The meeting place was set to be the amusement park. It was just Alexa, Maxi and Aaron who were going though since Simon had called over for a meeting at work.

"Be careful not to slip into little space." Simon said as he fixed Aaron's hair for the fifth time. "I made food so you better eat up. And don't stay out too late, be home before seven, it gets dark pretty quickly." He said. He sounded very worried and Aaron was getting the feeling he didn't want him to go.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay." Aaron gave him a reassuring grin, holding on to his hands tightly.

"I'm sorry. I don't know these people so I guess I'm a bit anxious." He looked down.

Aaron cupped his face and adjusted it so their eyes met. "I'll text you very so often to let you know that I'm okay, hm?" He said to him.

"Alright." He said hesitantly. "Be safe." He said and pecked his lips.

Aaron let him go and picked up the small basket that had all the food Simon had made. He smiled and waved before exiting the house.

All he had to do was take the bus and head to the amusement park and there, he would let Alexa know so they can meet up.

He did just that and called her. After a few looking around, they finally bumped into one another around the centre where a large water fountain was located.

"Wow, Aaron, you look great." Alexa said once they spotted one another.

"Oh, thank you, you too." He smiled. He wasn't all that dressed up. He just had some black jeans that were ripped on the knees, a white T-shirt with a black coat layered on top.

Alexa on the other hand wore light washed high waisted jeans, a tan hoodie tucked in at the front with white shoes. She had her hair in beautiful waves and she wore light make up with hoop earrings. Maxi who stood next to her had a black skirt with suspenders and a white collared shirt under. She also had white stockings with black Maryjane shoes.

They both looked stunning.

"Mommy! Mommy! I wanna try the the roller coaster!" Maxi jumped with excitement while tugging on Alexa's purse.

"Oh no Max, you have to be over thirteen to ride those." Alexa shook her head, causing Maxi's mood to drop down to zero. "They have lots of other games like..." she looked around the place. "Magic Wonderland!" She pointed over at the large door titled just that.

Maxi and Aaron both turned their heads over there. "It looks interesting, what is it?" Aaron asked.

"No idea, but there's lots of kids running in so it must be amazing!" She emphasised.

"Alright fine!" Maxi said with her hands folded over her chest, she certainly was not amused but what did she have to lose?

They walked over and paid for the tickets to get in. The first thing they saw was a normal plain background. Everything was calm until the lights went off and the room began to shake.

The lights came back on and they were in a completely different place. It was a scene from the movie Frozen when Elsa and Anna first made Olaf. The two girls ran around the place, passing all the visitors. Even though they were only holograms, they looked so real!

"Oh my gosh! This so cool!" Maxi squealed. "Can I touch them?!" She looked up at Alexa.

"I mean, you can try." She smiled at her.

Maxi waited for Anna and Elsa to reach where she was before putting her hand up. Unfortunately, they passed through her and skated away.
"Okay, I hate this now." She pouted, her eyebrows furrowing.