Pretty Lady

"Do you know where the bunny is?" Dora asked and Aaron jumped up with excitement.

"Behind the tree! I see bunny ears!" He bubbled out.

"Wow! So smart! Good job." Dora said and pulled out a thumbs up, smiling widely on the screen.

Aaron and Alan had gone through the seven episodes of Dora The Explorer so far and Alan wasn't having anymore of it. "Daddy!" He called out to Nathan who was in the kitchen while fixing a snack for them. "I'll go crazy if I watch one more of this! Please change it." He said.

"But Aaron seems to be having fun." Nathan said back.

"It's boring now, I know all answers! I wanna watch Nemo!" He whined, Folding his arms around his chest to emphasise just how angry he was.

"Alright baby, right after this episode okay."

"Alright fine." Alan nodded, dragging the last word out.

After the episode of Dora, Nathan played Finding Nemo for the two and gave them a plate of animal nuggets and bunny shaped apple slices. He liked Nathan and Alan's relationship, they seemed really close and weren't afraid of saying anything to one another.

Aaron looked at the snacks before him. He had never had anything like that and was now to afraid to consume one due to how pretty they looked.

"Oh look!" He pointed at the plate suddenly.

"What is it little one?" Nathan asked kindly.

"I find Memo!" He giggled, clapping his hands and feeling proud of himself.

Alan looked down at the animal nuggets and his own eyes grew at the fish shaped one. "Whoa! It's Nemo!" He looked up at Nathan.

"Good job sweetie. How about we go get you guys ice cream for being such great little detectives." Nathan said to them, ruffling both of the boys hair.

"Yay!" They both cheered in unison.

After putting on their shoes, they headed out to buy their well deserved treat. They stopped at the ice cream parlour it was a small shop near the park so they had a few outdoor table setups with patio umbrellas.

Nathan asked the boys what flavours they were wanted and went over to make his order.

"Three orders for Nathan, Alan and Aaron." They looked up to see a woman standing there with a tray in her hands.

She was very pretty, at least Aaron thought so: grey eyes, chocolate brown hair, a few splattered freckles on her cheeks and nose, and a nice figure body.

"Thank you." Nathan said and stood up, helping her place the orders down on the table.

"Enjoy." She grinned at everyone and once she locked eyes with Aaron, she paused. She looked taken aback and shocked for a few seconds before shaking her head and bidding them goodbye.

"What a weird lady." Alan said and scooped a spoonfull of his ice cream sundae.

"Oh come on baby, be nice." Nathan said to him.

"But, she was staring at Ari all weird." He protested.

Aaron looked over at the parlour and saw that the woman had been looking back at him. He have her a kind smile before turning back his ice cream and not thinking too much about her.

After ice cream, Nathan decided to let them play around the park for a while.

He stayed at the table and watched as they played tag on the field. He then saw Alan running towards him while panting with Aaron not too far. "D-daddy...I need pee." Alan said and sat in Nathan's lap to catch his breath.