Tell Me

"Have a safe ride home." Aaron said and waved to Alexa.

"Thanks. Sleep well." She said back before waving and rolling the window up.

He waited until the car drove off before entering the pin and stepping into the house. "Hey Si-"

"You're here!" Simon exclaimed and immediately hugged Aaron the moment he walked in. "How did it go? Did you have fun? You didn't get hurt right?" He panicked, moving his hands on every part of Aaron's body.

Aaron giggled. "I'm fine. I told you not to worry." He said to him and walked over to the living room.

"Right. So nothing bad?" Simon asked and walked behind him, giving him a back hug.

"Nope. Just tired from all the fun rides we went on." Aaron held on to Simons hands and turned his head slightly so he could see a bit of Simons face from behind.

"That's good." He sighed with relief. He placed his head on Aaron's shoulder. "Daddy was so lonely without you." He whispered slightly, sending chills down Aaron's spine.

"You have work tomorrow so I won't see you at all either." Aaron pointed out.

"I could just call in sick."

Aaron looked back with a start. "You're sick?!" He questioned with wide eyes!

"No silly!" Simon laughed. "I'll just make an excuse so I can cuddle with you all day." He corrected.

"I thought you were the head manager of the fashion field."

"I am. But my mother still controls me." He sighed. "It really stinks, she can be a pain in the ass sometimes." He added.

"Daddy said no swearing." Aaron looked back at him.

"No dessert for daddy then." Simon said and Aaron looked at him surprised.

"No! I can't bare anyone not having dessert. I forgive you!" He quickly said and Simon chuckled.

"You're too cute sometimes you know." Simon said and kissed Aaron's neck.

"Only sometimes?" Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, how dare I? You're a full time cutie pie aren't you?" He smiled and kissed his neck again.

He continued on and trailed his lips all over. He bit down on Aaron's skin, causing the boy's face to turn every shade of red imaginable all at once.

"I-I should probably go shower now." Aaron pulled out of Simon's grasp and chuckled nervously, quickly rushing down up to his room and entering his bathroom.

He locked the door and plopped himself down, his back leaning against the door.

His heart was racing and his body felt hot. He tried to compose his breathing and looked up at the ceiling for a few minutes before standing up.

He looked at himself in the mirror and ran his fingers over the light bite mark on his neck. "Why did I stop him?" He questioned and banged his fists on the counter.

He showered and struggled to choose what to wear. He had planned on putting on a turtleneck sweater but then he thought he'd look like he was trying to hide the mark and Simon would hate him and they'd break up and he'd end up all alone again an no one would want to be his friend!

Maybe he was just overthinking things.

He took a deep breath and just wore a pair of shorts and a hoodie. It was large enough to hide the mark just a little bit but it didn't look like he was desperately doing it.