MEET ME

Law ran the way he came with Kona in his arms still past out and the side of her stomach bleeding badly. He didn't know why he was helping her but it was to late to turn back now. Law cursed himself for not grabbing supplies.

Just leave her, we dont have the supplies to take care of her,
He thought to himself just as he ran straight in to Shachii.

"C-Captain we found....who is this?" He said referring to the Unconscious girl in his arms. Law ignored his question.

"How much supplies did you get?" Law asked. "Just barely enough" answered Ikkaku with her arms full.

Law looked to the supplies then to Kona and sighed. He gentle placed Kona in Shachi's arms. Shachi looked panic and slightly blushed.

"All of you go to the ship, I'll get more supplies" his three crewmen started to protest but before he could get away a hand caught ahold of his yellow hoodie.

The crew was silent (everything was except the alarm). Law turned around to see a weak, pale hand coming from the dying girl. Her eyes were half open and she breathed hard.

There's no way a normal person would be able to stay awake like this, law thought with a stone cold expression.

"Please....dont....leave me here...I'll die..." Kona said taking in sharp breaths each time she spoke. Law took her hand in his best I'm not a crazy doctor that will cut open the first chance I get, but a kind doctor that will hold your hand while you die.

"They won't" he said to a once again unconscious girl. He let go of her hand and ushered the crew away. He walked silently back toward the storage closet.
_______________________________________
*Time skip* POV KONA
A scorching head ache washed over Kona. She groaned, pain was washed over her body but not as bad as it did before. She opened her eyes to see a bright light shining on her.

She groaned again and squinted her eyes "s..sorry I didn't mean to wake you" said a quiet and guilty voice.

She jerked her head up, but didn't get far when pain shot threw her body and she grunted. The person took behind a curtain that sectioned her off from the rest of the room.

"S...sorry I didn't mean to startle y...ou" said the person. He poked his head in and Kona saw he was a polar bear? His fur was white and he had bandages wrapped around one of his eyes.

"Who are you " asked Kona wanking a tube out of her nose and arm, Too her he looked harmless.

"Im...m Bepo, sorry again for waking you" he poked his head out more and bowed. "No it's fine, where am I?" She figured the person who she stuck her life with took her here.

"The infirmary of the ship" said Bepo, Kona jumped at this and smiled.
"SHIP?!?!" She jumped out of her bed revealing a white hospital gown. She stumbled a bit when she stood but didnt fall and the pain wasn't bad.

"LIKE AT SEA?" She asked.
"Y..yes?"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO SOONER" she ran out of the curtain to see more curtains, most were closed but one was open which Kona figured was Bepo's. Bepo himself was so shocked at this he stumbled back and fell.

He had a cast around his right hand/paw. Kona smiled and helped him up.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were so badly hurt" said Kona. After she helped Bepo up, she ran toward the exit of the room.

"W...wait you can't get up until Captain checks on you" yelled Bepo. Kona didn't listen and opened the door to see a hall way that curved both ways. She ran to the right.

Back inside the recovery room Bepo was freaking out. He ran to the infirmary's den den mushi...
__________POV change owowow_____

"ATTENTION ALL CREW MATES THE PATIENT IS AWAKE AND RUNNING AROUND THE SHIP,PLEASE CATCH HER AT ONCE"

The loud speakers clinked off and Kona could already hear people after her. "Not again..." she sighed to herself. She wasn't very scared though, she figured why would they kill her after helping her.

Finally, along the long curving corridor stood a large door. Kona figured it was to the deck. She walked toward it and tried to open it but it was locked. A montatone voice boomed  from a panel above the door.
"DoOr Is LoCKed WhILe ShiP Is SuMerGed" it said.

Sumerged? This most be a submarine! On the sea! I want to see the surface! How do I make it go up? Kona was drawn out of thought with the foot steps getting really close. 10 meters. Most of them sounded like they were Injured and out of breath.

Kona saw the panel above the door had a wire connected to it that was snaking on the ceiling. She smirked and skipped down another hallway opposite of her pursuers, following the wire.
She was able to keep a 10 meter start from her pursuers and passed many other doors,ignoring them, still following the wire.

It eventually disappeared behind a door. Kona opened the door pleased to have found the control room, convenient, no one was inside, they were probably chasing a crazy girl running around their ship, Even more convenient!

She stepped toward the panel, not really knowing what to look for until she found a Big. Red. Button.
There was a note attached that read: Dear Penguin, please remember that THIS IS THE BUTTON TO RESURFACE not the yellow button, that is the fire alarm.
~Bepo
Kona was starting to really like that polar bear!
She smashed the button.
" PLeasE AlL CRew BrEAch FOr ReSurFacINg" sounded the voice.

The ship rocked, The crew started falling over and panicking.
"CAPTAIN IS GOING TO KILL US" cried Bepo.
"There's still time! We can stop her before she can get away" Everyone got up and ran to the deck.

When they got there the door was wide open and they had resurfaced. Outside was nothing but an endless blue sea and a very odd girl looking in the distance.

"The...sea...finally I see it! Resaunte..."
_______________________________________
HOLY CRAP! That was a hard chapter to write I had been putting it off for so long!!!! I hope it was good though! I Hope you're enjoying.

Next chapter: JOIN ME