THEY'RE HERE FOR ME

POV 3RD PERSON

   Guards constantly circled the lab's perimeter. It was very much like the lab from back in the Grandline but instead of it being near the beach, it was surrounded by trees.

  As the guards kept doing their rounds, little did they know, two idiots and a pissed of, she-hulk were waiting to make their move. Hidden in a tree, were the three looking for any sort of entrance.

The shadows of the night hid them well, and they could see too. Ikkaku studied the terrain then turned to Penguin and Shachi.

"Ok let's look for a door" she whispered. The two nodded then all three jumped from tree to tree.

"Dude this is so cool! It's like we're ninjas!" Said Penguin, excitedly.

Shachi grinned and nodded in agreement. Ikkaku sent them a glare to shut them up.

A few mintues later they found the only entrance of the building. Noone was guarding it but guards could be seen constantly walking past it. There was also a key card lock and what looked to be a camera.

"This place sure has higher security then the other one" pointed out Shachi. Ikkaku hummed. She watched a guard come around the corner and then disappear behind another. She finally turned to the boys.

"Ok here's the plan-"

"We are not doing the honeymoon plan again" they both said at the same time.

Ikkaku rolled her eyes, " I wasn't going to suggest that. Each guard takes about 3 minutes to look around before turning the corner, then it takes 1 mintue before another guard comes around the corner, so we have a 4 minute gap" She explained.

"We need to take out a guard, take the key card, hide the body, and get inside in under three minutes and without the camera seeing us. Think one of you can do that?" She asked.

The boys stared at her dumbfounded and a comical sweat drops appear on Ikkaku's head.
"Guess not..." she mumbled to herself.

She takes her left hand and lays it flat, then balls her right hand on top of it.

"Ok loser has to go" she said. The boys' mouths drop.

"You want us to endanger our lives with a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors?!?" They yelled at her.

She nods, seriously. They look at each other and sigh. They position their hands the same as her.

"OK ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS-"

...

"MAN WHY DO I HAVE TO DO THIS?!" Whisper-yelled Shachi. He was on the ground now, behind a tree. A ways away was Ikkaku and Penguin, hunched behind a bush.

"Because you lost!" Penguin responded. Shachi gave him the finger.

"Shachi your chance is about to come!"Ikkaku informed him. Shachi looked to the building and a guard finally came around the corner.

He took a deep breath then made a dead line for the guard. The guard had his back to Shachi, Shachi lifted up his hand and with all his strength hit the guy in the back of the neck with his hand. However, before he made contact with the man's neck, it turned hard as iron and Shachi winced in pain.