ATTACK ME

POV TRAFALGAR LAW
  I stood in front the door that led to the dock. The ship was almost at the surface and enemies would be waiting for us. I involuntarily became accustomed to turning to Kona-ya whenever I couldn't explain something, it made me somewhat embrassed to do so but I was glad I wasn't the only one, seeing as Ikkaku, Penguin, and shachi also turned to her to see for an explanation. It's not that I thought of it as a bad thing though, It meant she was the right choice for a strategist.

Now we know that someone was waiting for us to resurface and we could take measures to defend ourselves. I commanded my crew to fix the ship while I dealt with the threat outside.

Only idiots mess with my ship and idiots bleed out quick

The ship was finally to the surface and  the alarm signaling the door was about to open goes off. The door opens and in comes natural light and a cool morning breeze. The sun was barely up  and nothing was in sight but the ocean's horizon.

Nobody was there. No ship. No nothing. I pulled my sword from it's sleeve, I could not except that there was nothing here, I had to have faith in my decision, I had to have faith in Kona-ya. so I stayed on guard.

A light buzzing noise came from above.

I jerked my head up and my eyes widened. In the sky seemed to be a rectangle shaped object with a propeller at the end.

That...is that?

A gray figure started to descend from the rectangular helicopter and its landing spot was directly where I was standing. I grunted and jumped back right before the thing landed with a thud and a poof of ash smoke. I shielded my eyes but still focused on the spot.

"I must say" a familiar voice came.

"when the young master said there was a pirate crew with an uncrossed out smiley face..."

The smoke cleared mostly and I could see the man with very spikey gray hair, goggles and a mask that covered half his face.

"I thought It was to much of a coincidence for it not to be you...law"

  I gritted my teeth.

"Gladius"

POV CHANGE: OUR MAIN GIRL!

I'm not sure how I felt about Trafalgar going up alone. I know he's strong but something doesn't feel right.

Me and the rest of the crew had followed the captain's orders to stay put below the ship and fix whatevers wrong. However I found myself useless as I barely knew how to put on a bandage much less fix a ship. My mind was preoccupied from a nagging feeling that something was wrong.

Why do I feel like Trafalgar is going to be out matched? All evidence points to the thing that was underwater attacking us when we resurface but...why do I feel like there's more too this.

Suddenly a loud thud sounded from the dock of ship and it rocked.  It was very similar to the first explosion. The crew started to praise me for the close call  but the nagging in my chest didn't go away.

I turned around and started to head down the hallway.

I have no evidence of this, but I have a gut feeling...that more than one person is trying to attack us...and that this is an ambush