SEPARATE WITH ME

POV Kona
So apparently I've becoming an extremely nosey person because my captain has been avoiding me like the plague!
I can't say I blame him though. Everytime I think about the crew and Trafalgar the pain of guilt hits me.

Its 4:45 am (I don't sleep that much) and it's been a week since the Operation and I was in my quarters reading a news paper from 4 months ago (trying to catch up with the times) and we were only minutes away from getting to the fishman island. I'm really glad about it too. I can finally get some new clothes, see some fishman culture, and get away from the akward tension between me and the captain.

While I was reading, I suddenly heard something HUGE in the water! And I mean huge!! I quickly got up and ran outside my room and banged on Ikkaku's door.

She opens the door sluggishly and with half-lidded eyes since she's been asleep.
"Whats wrong Kona?" she asks.

"Something is swimming around the ship-" I say but before she could answer something hit the ship hard. I Stumble to the floor while Ikkaku held on to the door for support. The lights in the hallway flickered off then red emergency lights came on.

"WHATS GOING ON" Ikkaku yelled, fully awake know.

"Something big outside the ship hit us" I answered. Then the speakers came on revealing a very panicked Polar Bear's voice.
"All c..crew head to the control room asap and if y...you happen to be the captain t..then please come double asap!" The speaker went off and Ikkaku helps me off the floor.

*Flash foward*
Me and Ikkaku arrived at the control room first, seeing as we were already out the doors. Soon after we arrived Trafalgar came running through the door and straight to Bepo.

"What hit us?"

"Some sort of large fish and according to the radar there's more than one. we don't have much damage but the problem is they are in our way and they aren't moving!"
Explained Bepo suprising calmly.

Traflagar grunted annoyingly and then turned to see who else was here so far;Ikkaku, Shikaku, and me.
When he saw me, he glared.
"Did you know this was happening" he asked.

"....yes" I say.
He starts to saying something but Ikkaku moves in front of me.

"She was already at my door telling me something was outside when we were hit. She acted as fast as she could" she explained.

I was alittle annoyed at her for thinking I couldn't act faster but I let it go since it did seem to ease Trafalgar out of rage. I could tell why he had her around. she was a voice of reason in a chaotic world.

"C..captain, umm the fish seem to be wanting to make contact with us" Bepo said, confused himself.

"Huh?"

"N..no sorry not the fish blocking us...but the fish on top of them"

"...huh?"

Flash forward
Funny story! So apparently the fish blocking us were called the "New fishmen pirates" and they were demanding that Trafalgar be their underling. Trafalgar said No and know they're chasing us trying to destroy our ship.

Most of the crew was on the dock of the sub that was surrounded in a bubble like film that we got from the Navy as a gift. The good thing about subs is that they are easier to miss and easier to maneuver through the water. We were all being tossed around on the deck trying not to go over board or worse break the bubble (why couldn't they go inside?.....plot progression thats why)