WAKE ME UP

POV KONA (1 week later)

The metal table I laid on was cold. Blinding white lights blocked my vision from anything else in the room. I tried moving my arms to block it but a strap of leather stopped me. I struggled against the straps; pulling up as hard as I could but I was to weak to break them. Trapped.

My last memory was sitting in my own room, reading a book, so how did I get here?...ah must be a dream... I thought.

I instantly relaxed alittle, praising myself for being a lucid dreamer. Everything seemed so real. Touch, smell, sound. But I knew it was a dream.

I tried to wake myself up but to no avail. I then tried to will the straps off me but also no use.

Guess I can't control it...

Then out of thin air I see a shadow loom over me. I flinch at the sight. I'm usually not startled easily but I heard no footsteps. He just appeared.

It's just a dream

"Oh look who is finally awake" the shadow said. He inched closer and closer to my face until I could make out details on his face.

It was Trafalgar Law. My captain.

"And how did my pretty rat sleep?" He said with his signature smirk.

I-its only a dream

I didn't respond. My heart was racing but my throat was tight. He slid his left hand from my knee, up my side. His touch was gently, like he was petting an animal. He stopped at my upper chest. Right underneath my throat. He tilted his head, questioning.

"Interesting. You'r heart is racing. Are you scared?" He mocked. I didn't say anything.

"This is no good. It's beating too fast for the surgery" he said again.

He then pushed his hand down on my heart and throat hard! I tried to push him away but he was to strong and I was still tied down.

He grinned a sadistic smirk and chuckled at my struggle.

ITS ONLY A DREAM

He then suddenly let go. I coughed and breathed heavily and sunk into the table.

"now the fun starts! Right Kona-ya?" He said in a whisper. I jerk my head up. My eyes become wide when I see him standing in front of my stomach with two small knives.

"P-please..." I stutter weakly.

He lines up the knives over my gown.

ITS ONLY A DREAM

"P-please...captain...stop" I try again. He doesn't respond.

Then he pierced through the gown and through me. I scream, the pain exaggerated in the dream.

He continues to cut and I continue to scream. My vision starts to go blurry and memories of Hux started to flash. I scream again. Blood staining impossibly all my gown and Trafalgar's gloves.

I get a glance at him. His eyes were glowing golden and he looks calm and happy. It was terrifying.

ITS ONLY A DREAM
ITS ONLY A DREAM
ITS ONLY A DREAM
ITS ONLY-