CHAPTER 9

HEYYY, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING AND READING SO FAR. THE FUN IS JUST ABOUT TO BEGIN.

HAPPY READING! ❤

SAVANNAH'S POV:

I spent my entire Sunday with Zack, shopping and driving around with no particular destination. We talked about random things. His parents are also lawyers and own a renown law firm in the city. With Zack, everything was easy. The conversation flowed smoothly and he made me forget about my problems at home, temporarily for which I was extremely thankful to him.

I was about to step out of the house when my dad's voice echoed through the living room.

"Savannah." his voice was cold, devoid of any emotion.

"Yes?" I turned around to see him standing on the threshold.

"You are to come home early today. I have to tell you something important." he informed and I nodded.

"Okay." I cleared my throat and left for the hospital.

Just yesterday he scolded me for calling him 'dad' hence the reason I avoided that word like a plague today.

Amelia's behavior changed slightly with me. She didn't acknowledge my presence and it was better than the insults in all honesty.

I was a bit nervous about the 'important talk' but I shook the thought off. What was the worse that could happen?

Them throwing me out? I would be more than happy if I will be finally allowed to leave the house.

ADAM'S POV:

I came home from work to find Amelia in bed with.. my employee? What the fuck? This is why he wasn't answering his damn phone?

Their faces paled as soon as they saw me.

"I can explain?" she said and gulped.

"Yeah? Go on?" I spat bitterly and she flinched. I never used that tone on her before.

There's a first time for everything, right?

"Get out of my bed then my house." I yelled and walked to the living room. I had been feeling lately that something was off with Amelia now I know what.

"Baby." her shaky voice brought me back to reality.

"Don't you fucking dare 'baby' me!" I yelled at her. 

"What was your name again?" I asked the boy standing like a coward next to her.

"G-greg." he stuttered like the fucking pussy he was.

"You're fired, Greg." I put emphasis on his name, venomously.

He looked at me with wide eyes while I continued to glare at him.

"Get out both of you. And don't show me your faces ever again. Fucking disgusting." I hissed and they both left.

I started throwing anything that was in my hand's reach and soon enough the entire living room was thrashed. I was livid, all I saw was red.

The door bell rang and Mrs. Collins, my house maid, rushed to open the door.

"What is the meaning of this Adam?" Zack asked in a stern voice.

"She fucking cheated on me!" I yelled and Mrs. Collins scurried away. I shall apologize to her later.

"I hate to say this brother but I told you so. I never believed the suka (bitch) anyway." he shrugged and I glared  at him.