Chapter five

Chapter fiveShopping with the Cullens

Chapter five
Shopping with the Cullens.

After school me, I met up with rose and Alice, by their car.
"I drove myself today, so I'm just going to follow y'all okay?" They nodded then pushed jasper into the car as I walked to mine. Getting in I texted dad saying I was going out with some friends. Then pulling out waiting for them to start to leave.

On the way their I had some music playing in the background. Not really knowing what it was.
Looking down as my phone started to ring I quickly answered it.
"Hey Alex."
"Hey Jake." I said smiling.
"I was calling to see if you wanted to hang out with Quil, embry and I?" I frowned.
"I'm sorry Jake. I had already promised someone I would hang out with them today." I told him. But smiled as I said the next words, maybe to cheerful.
"We are going shopping." I said. He laughed.
"If I didn't already know you were gay, that right there would've just gave you away." I scoffed.
"Everyone already knows I'm gay. I make it pretty obvious." I said laughing.
"That you do. But maybe tomorrow we can hang out." I nodded.
"Yeah, sure I'm pretty sure bella and some of her friends are going down to the beach why not meet us there."
"Yeah, sure okay." After that we said our goodbyes and hung up.

A few minutes later we had arrived in the parking lot of the first store we was going to be visiting.
I got out and walked over to the others.
"Okay come on." I said grabbing Alices hand from jasper's
"Y'all can hold hands and smooch some other time." They laughed at me.
"What, shopping isn't a hobby. It is a sport. You gotta get there before someone else steals the clothes." That only made them laugh harder. I scoffed.
Then started walking into the store with Alice.
They knew I wasn't really mad at them, I don't think I've ever been mad at anyone before. It's just not in my nature.

When we got to the clothes section we went to the girls first, so we could get Alice and Rosalie both new clothes.
Jasper just stood and watched as we were looking.
I felt bad for him, stuck with, 2 girls and 1 gay guy in a store of just clothes.

After getting 3 outfits for Rosalie, 6 outfits for Alice, 4 for me and 2 for jasper we headed to the next store. After we stopped and put the clothes into the cars.

In the next place Alice for 3 outfits and 1 dress, Rosalie for 4 outfits I got 4 and jasper got 3.
We had ended up going to multiple place each time coming out with at least 2 bags. Until we finally called it quits cause it was getting dark.

They followed me back to my house to help get my clothes into my room, then left after telling me bye.
Bella came into my room a couple minutes later looking at me, standing in the middle of a ton of bags.
She laughed.
"You have a problem." She said before helping me get the clothes situated.
"It's not a problem, I love clothes. When the trends fall out for the year then I got to go get more, for the next trend, throwing out the old ones you know that." I told her. She laughed.
"Where do you even get all this money?" She asked.
"Well, back in Arizona I had a good job, I still had a little money left so I used it tonight, tomorrow I'm going job hunting." I said smiling.
"Okay another question. How are you so buddy buddy with the cullens." She said.
"Like I've told you before, I have a very loveable face. No one can hate me." I said making her laugh. Before pushing me a little before leaving. After I finally got all the clothes put up, I took a quick shower than did a face mask, and fell asleep.