Chapter nineteen

Part two- chapter nineteenA date

A date.

Waking up Smiling, turning my head to look at Paul. He looked peaceful.
"It's not nice to stare." I blushed knowing I had been caught.
"Sorry." I said before looking away.
He set up a little and looked at me.
"You're adorable." He said leaning down and kissed my forehead. Once again blushing, he smirked.
"And really handsome, your brown eyes are beautiful, and the little moles that are scattered across you face, is adorable, you morning hair is really cute. And right now your blushing is probably the best thing of all." He said before kissing me.
"You suck." He smirked.
"Stop Paul, don't even say it." I said laughing.

He smiled.
"Come on, get up we are going to Emily's. I called into work and told them you was sick." I sighed.
"Paul, I need that job." I said.
"No, you don't. You could quit and just let me take care of you." He said.
"No, I ain't that type of person paul I don't like when people do stuff for me." I told him.
"Well, just know if you ever quit I will take care of you. I have a job, and I have enough money." He said. I smiled.

"I don't wanna get up. Can't we just stay here today?" I asked.
"Nope, the girls called me last night while you was asleep and asked to see you." I groaned. Before rolling off the bed and walking to the bathroom. I heard him laughing.
"That means you have to get up to Paul!" Knowing that he laid back down.
"I don't take as long as you, you do your whole morning routine. It takes me two minutes to get my shorts on, shoes and run my fingers through me hair." He said.
"Then go make me some coffee please." He sighed.
"Creamer? Sugar?" He asked.
"No just straight." I said. Smiling as I heard him walk to the kitchen.

After I got done with everything I walked out of the bathroom towards the living room. To see Paul laying down on the couch.
"Paul, get up." I said.
He groaned.
"I agree with you we should just go back in the bedroom and sleep." I laughed.
"Nope should've agreed before I got ready." I said smiling, walking over to the counter where my coffee sat.

When I noticed he wasn't getting up I walked over and sat on top of him.
"Now I definitely don't want to get up." He said smirking, as he moved his arm away from his face. I scoffed. Then stood up and pulled his arm, trying to get him up.
"God, how much do you weigh." I said making him laugh.
"I'm offended." He said sitting up with his hand covering his heart. I smiled then kissed his cheek.
"You smell like honey." I blushed.
"I love honey, ever since I was little I've had a lot of honey products from shampoo, to soap. I don't know it just relaxes me." He smiled.
"It's my new favorite smell." He told me getting up to go get dressed.

After he finally got ready we began making our way to Emily's.

When we pulled up, Paul and me got out. Before we could go anywhere he pulled me to him and kissed my forehead. The smirking at me, intertwining our hands we walked into the house.
Right when we walked in I heard a loud squeal.
Looking over I find Kim, jumping off of Jared's lap and walking over to me,
"I knew it would happen. Paul looked at you like a love sick puppy." She said making me chuckle.
"When did it happen." She asked.
"Last night." I said. She smiled and nodded.
"Congratulations guys." Seth was the one to speak up.
I shyly smiled as Paul pulled me in and sat down pulling me down with him.
"So you are gay?" Jared asked.
"Yeah..." Paul said.
Jared smiled.
"Congrats dude." Making me smile.

After eating the breakfast Emily made I told her thank you and smacked Paul on the back of his head when he didn't tell her thank you.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"Well, a date, then we're going to the bonfire." Paul said, I smiled at him nodding.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"It's a surprise." I groaned. Paul smirked. Before telling everyone bye and pulling me to the car.
"Don't groan like that please." He said.
"Why not?" I said smirking.
"Because, I really want to take you on a date right now and not take you to my bed." He said making me laugh.
"Do I not get a say in the matter." I asked.
"Nope." He said kissing my forehead. Smiling as he pulled out of Emily's driveway and headed to someplace.

Pulling up to a ice cream shop. I smiled. Looking over at Paul, seeing him just look at me,
Blushing and looking down. Paul tilted my head up by my chin.
"What have I said about hiding your blush."
"Not to...." he smirked.

Dang his smirk, it could send a demon to heaven.

He leaned over and kissed me, making me smile and kiss him back. I felt him bite my lower lip granting him what he wanted, the kiss lasted for maybe five minutes and I smirked pulling away.
"Come on, ice cream is waiting should've thought about it you had other options then just date." I said getting out hearing a growl come the car.

He got out and ran up behind me, wrapping his arms around me before,
"You're going to pay for that." He said whispering in my ear making a shiver run down my spine, and my heart beat sped up. I felt him smirk as he kissed the back of my neck before let me go and walking into the store.

Gosh darn you Paul Lahote.