Chapter eighteen

Part two- chapter eighteen What are we?

What are we?

Smiling I pulled up to Paul's hoping that he was still at Emily's cause I wanted to take a shower, it was already at least 3 so I just grabbed some pjs since I just Wanted to sit down with my laptop I brought and watch supernatural.

Turning on the water, I got it to the temperature I wanted it and smiled stripping my clothes. Getting into the shower, I felt all the stressed I had wash away. I always loved showers, most people said you think to much in there. Yeah you do but you can actually think in there and still be relaxed from the water.

I took maybe a thirty minute shower getting out and getting dressed, a T-shirt and joggers. Then doing my night routine. After I was done with everything, I walked out of the bathroom putting my dirty clothes in the extra bag I brought. Grabbing my laptop sitting down on the bed and starting supernatural.

I had watched maybe two episodes when I heard someone clear their throat. Looking over I seen paul standing at the door smiling,
"I'm sorry, if I knew you was coming home I would at least of acted like I wasn't making myself comfortable." I told him. He laughed.
"I don't care, what are you watching?" He asked.
"A really hot guy and his equally hot brother travels the country killing things." I told him. To hear him growl.
"It's supernatural Paul." I said smiling.
"Oh, okay." He said then laid down beside me, laying on his belly his head facing the screen. I smiled,
"Paul"
"Yeah?" He asked.
"That kiss.... did it mean anything?" I asked.
He looked at me.
"Of course it did, to me at least. I don't know if it did to you but it did to me, when you imprint on someone you see the future, what it would look like with that person, a future, that could happen. I seen us, going on dates, kissing, eventually you walking down the isle, and a little boy." He said looking at me. I nodded.
"So, What are we? Just yesterday we were friends, friends don't kiss unless their friends with benefits." I told him looking down.
"We can be what ever you want." He told me I smiled.
Nodding.
"What do you want to be Alex?" He asked.
"Something more..." he smiled at me.
"Well, Alex will you do me the honors of being my boyfriend?" He said smiling.
I nodded.
"Good, because ever since I laid my eyes on you, I felt this pull towards you. Before the imprint, when me and Jacob was coming back to Emily's I felt this feeling like I needed to be there." He said.
"And when I did imprint on you. I couldn't get you out of my head, I always thought the guys that imprinted was lying about it being the greatest thing in the world. But when it happened to me everything they said happened, it seems like the gravity that holds you to the ground is no longer there it's that person that's holding you there, it feels as if I had to protect you and I would do anything to keep you safe, be anything you wanted. I don't know I just felt different, like the entire time I was not with you, it didn't matter." I smiled at him.
"Kiss me." I told him. He smiled.
"Don't have to tell me twice." He said laughing.
Getting up to my level, I was sitting in he cupped my face with his hand and leaned in, when our lips met fire works. Sparks. Everything I had ever wanted... there." I felt him smile into the kiss. Before pulling away. Then laid back down. Wrapping his arm around my waist where the computer wasn't at.
Smiling I moved the computer to underneath the bed so I wouldn't step on it in the morning, then laying down.
When I laid down he pulled me closer to him. Kissing my forehead.
"Goodnight Alex."
"Goodnight Paul." I said smiling, closing my eyes.