Chapter twenty three

Part two- chapter twenty three

Pulling up to the beach where we were meeting up with everyone. Before I could get out, Paul took his hoodie off, handing it to me. I looked at him confused.

"What, you're mine. That means if I litter you body with art work I'm the only one that gets to see." He said smirking.
I blushed. But slowly pulled the hoodie on.

When we got out I walked over to Paul and intertwined our  hands, leaning into his side.
"I love you." He said. I smiled.
"I love you too." He looked down before tilting my head up. And leaving a little kiss on my lips.

We walked down to the others, I went to Emily and Kim and Paul went with the others.
Sitting down Kim smiles.
"Hey Alex." I smiled.
"Hey guys."
Looking over at there boys they are already playing a game of soccer.
My eyes follow paul.
"You love him don't you?" Kim asked.
I looked at her nodding and blushed.
"Awe, y'all are so cute." Emily said.

After a little while I was paying attention to the game, when someone pulled my hoodie down.
"Oh my god." Kim said laughing.
"Shut up." I said pulling my hoodie back over it.
"I kinda figured it out when you're wearing a hoodie when it's not need. Was it good?!" She said. I looked at her shocked.
She laughed.
"Well, with all them hickeys I say it was." Emily said smirking.

——-time skip——-

Walking into our bedroom and grabbed pjs and walked to the bathroom.
Getting dress, and doing my night routine. I made my way back to the bedroom.
Paul was laying down. Smiling I laid down beside him, wrapping my arm around him and laying my head on his chest.

"You know I might make you wear my hoodies more often." I giggled.
"Deal, they were comfy." I said. He tilted his head down and kissed my forehead

Major time skip.

It has been 2 years since me and Paul first met, we have been through a lot together.
Paul, had to fight a newborn army from killing bella.
I had went to college in Seattle but came home on the weekends and holidays.
Bella and Edward got married, their on their honeymoon now.

Everything is perfect.

I walked in to house, seeing everyone there.
"Um.. hey guys. This is awkward, don't we usually hang out at Emily's?" I said looking around.
I seen Kim smirk at me. And she pointed to something behind me. I turned around to see Paul down on one knee.

"Alex, ever since I first laid eyes on you, I felt the need to protect you. I felt the need to love you, to be what ever you wanted me to be. Yes I was terrified at first knowing you already knew my big secret, I thought you would think of me as a monster.
But when I finally told you that I had imprinted on you, it wasn't me that was being what you wanted... it was you. Not knowing I was secretly gay, you still stayed and became my bestfriend. And I want that, forever. So will you alexander swan please do me the honors of becoming my wonderful, and handsome husband?"

I nodded, not finding any words. He smiled and slipped the ring on my finger. Standing up he kissed me, clapping came from behind us.
Paul's arms still around me I turned around to see all of the pack smiling, the girls crying. Being held by their imprints.
I smiled.

Nothing could be more perfect.

The end guys. I'm sorry it was such a fast ending. I didn't really know how else to end it haha so I hope you enjoyed :)