Chapter twenty

Part two- chapter twenty
Move in with me?

Sitting down at a table after ordering, our ice-cream.
Cookies and cream and Paul got chocolate.

Through out the entire thing we talked about each other, after a lady from across the store was looking at Paul like he was a snack, Alex got jealous and leaned over kissing him. Staring back at the girl smirking who was glaring in return.

"Okay come on. I don't want to have to bail you outta jail, I think your dad would kill me if you ended up there while with me." He said laughing grabbing my hand and pulling me up. I smiled nodding my head.

Intertwined our hands we walk back to his truck. Getting in I slid over and wrapped his arm around me. Looking up at him I smiled at him.
"You're adorable, especially when you're jealous." I blushed.
"What, She was looking at something that was taken and mine. I don't share." I said. He laughed.
"I also found it quite hot." I blushed once again. Looking at him as he smirking.
"You're a jerk." I said pushing my self from under his arm, a looking out of the window.
"Oh, baby I'm sorry." I smiled at the nickname.
"Come on, don't give me the silent treatment." He said, I looked at him.
"You better be glad I like you." I said, playful glaring at him.
"I'm very glad." He said as we began to make our way back to his house.

Getting out of the car, I ran into the house. Into his bedroom, flopping down on the bed. It was maybe two minutes before he came into the room. I looked at him, seeing him smiling.
"It's not nice to stare." I said, mocking what he said this morning.
"Well, I can't help it. When a hot guy is laying in my bed." I smirked.
He began walking over to the bed, when he was standing close enough I pulled his hand making him lay down. Moving so my head was on his chest, one of his arms behind his head while the other was around my waist. I slowly began to fall asleep.

"I think I'm in love with you." I smiled. After hearing this I slowly fell asleep.

————-time skip —————
(Sorry a lot of people write about the bonfire)

After the bonfire me and Paul sat on the beach away from everyone.
"Paul, do you remember what you said today?" I asked looking up at him as I had my head laying on his lap.

"Um, I've said a lot of things to day baby you are going to have to be more specific." He said laughing.
"Before I fell asleep." I said playing with his fingers.
"Oh, you heard that." I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, I think I love you too." I said looking at him.
"Really?" He asked a wide grin on his face, as we just sat and stared in each other's eyes. I slowly nodded sitting up.
"I don't really think, I know. Ever since I met you, I've felt like there was this pull towards you. Not knowing it was the imprint at the time but still. It was like I wanted to get to know you, after hearing what people had said about you, that didn't matter to me. I wanted to know what you was truly like. Wanted to be with you 24/7 actually. Even before you told me about being your imprint, I felt as if you would always protect me, and like if I was empty before I met you, like when I finally met you everything clicked into place. And after a little while... you felt like home. So I know for a fact I love you." I said looking down still playing with his hand.
"You have no idea how happy that makes me. Everything you just said, it's true with me." I smiled at him. He leaned in a kissed me. After a few minutes I sat on his lap straddling him. Smiling I pulled away.
"Paul can I ask you something?" I asked.
"Yeah?"
"Can I see your wolf? I've seen it in my dreams but I wanna see it in person." I said. He nodded. I got up off his lap as he got up and pulled me into the wolfs, going away from everyone in the tribe so no one would find out about their being wolves in the tribe.

He walked behind a tree after telling me to stay put.
Walking back into the clearing where I stood, a sliver, Greg wolf come out.

Smiling I walked up to him. He backed away a little.
"Stop." I said quietly. He listened.
Raising my hand I slowly lifted it to his face? Leaning down and kissing his hand as he leaned down a little.
"It's so beautiful..." I said.
He slowly walked back to the trees and phased back. Coming out in shorts, he walked up to me wrapping his arms around me.
"Now you've seen me, seen what I am. This is the part you run." He said looking down.
"Why would I run?" I asked.
"Alex, I'm a monster, shoot the very first time we met I about bit your sisters head off." He said. I smiled at him not using a cuss word.
"Yeah, But she deserved it, she shouldn't of slapped you. And I don't think of you as a monster. I think of you as Paul, Yeah you can have you moments of wanting to rip peoples heads off. But I know you never would actually want to hurt someone." I said kissing his cheek, I felt him smile.
"I love you so much. Alex." He said, it was now my turn to smile.
"I love you to Paul." He leaned down and kissed me.
"I know we literally just started to date, but move in with me." He said with his forehead still leaning on mine.
"We've know each other for a while now, just took me a little while to actually tell you like you was my imprint. So move in with me." I smiled. Nodding my head.
"Okay." I said.
"Good, lets go get your clothes." He said before pulling me to his truck rather quickly I might add.
Giggling, when he opened the door and picking me up to place me in the truck. Before getting in himself.

God, I love him.

I thought looking at him and smiled. He was everything I needed. I could die tomorrow and be the happiest person ever...