Chapter four

Part two - chapter fourHanging out

Hanging out

I smiled.

A- Hey embry, Jake give you my number
E- yeah, hope you don't mind.
A- no not at all, so he told you what I said.
E- yes he did. And I want to know if you want to hang out with me and the guys.
A- I don't know I'm pretty busy.
E- oh okay that's fine.
A- embry I'm kidding. Sure i would love to hang out with y'all. Just after school meet at jakes.
E- okay can do, okay I gotta go now, I ain't supposed to text in class.

I made my way to my room and laid down. After changing into something more comfortable then my work outfit.

Getting my laptop and started watching supernatural on Netflix waiting for them to get off school

I got to finish one episode before I started making my way to jakes house. Excited to hang out with them again. I haven't really got to hang out with anyone these past couple of months.
Between trying to talk to bella, worrying about Bella, work, then supernatural I had no time.

On my way, there I turned on the radio, and started to sing along, very loudly and very horrible night I add.

When I pulled up. I got out of the Jeep and walked over to the garage. Seeing all three of them there.
"Hey guys." I said smiling at them.
"Ah So embry grew a pair I see." Jake said making me laugh.
"Yeah, he texted me." I told him. Looking over to embry seeing a blush come across his face. Smirking I winked at him. Which made the blush more noticeable.
"Okay, so what are we doing?" I asked.
"We was going to go see a movie." Quil said.
"Ab, Okay. Well come on." And with that I walked over and went to the car
"Hurry up I want popcorn." I yelled back towards them. Getting into my car, I started to watch them as Jake came to the Jeep and opened the door.
"Hey hope you don't mind but I'm riding with you. Embry picked rock. Paper covers rock." I laughed.
"Wow, you guys are fighting over me now. I'm flattered." I rolled my eyes.
"Now come on. I want popcorn." I said as he got in and buckled up, before we followed the others out of the drive way going towards the movies.

"Tomorrow Do u wanna go to the cliffs. It's not supposed to be too cold." I asked him.
"Um sure. Quil and embry invited." He asked.
"I guess, but if they don't jump I'm pushing them in." I said laughing.
"Then you'll most like have to push Quil in." He said chuckling.
I smiled. And turned up the music and started singing again. Horribly and very loud.
We couldn't stopped laughing when Jake had joined in.

Pulling into the movies, I didn't know what movie we were supposed to be watching but I didn't really care, I just wanted to get out of the house.
Smiling as Jake put his arm around my shoulders.
"We're watching a action movie." He said.
"Oh, okay." I said smiling at him. Looking behind me I seen, embry shaking a little. Pushing his arm from around my shoulder,
"You sir are very mean, don't think I don't know what you was trying to do." I said. Then walking faster up to the movies.
Going straight for the snacks.

I ended up with, popcorn, sour skittles, twizzlers and Swedish fish and a large coke. Smiling, I walked back to the others. They all looked at me. Shocked.
"What?" I asked.
"Do you need some help?" Jake asked.
"No I got it, lets go get some seats." I said smiling then walking into the movie theater that was holding out movie in. Sitting up in one of the top rows I see embry walk over and Jake and Quil walk up closer.
"Well, what happen did you win this time?" He looked at me confused.
"Rock paper scissors. You lost last time." I said smiling.
"Oh, um no I just asked them to sit somewhere else." I smiled at him.
"It better not be because you think I'm gonna share my snacks, you should've got your own." I said making him laugh.

It was half way through the movie, when I finally gave in letting him have some of the snacks.
It shocked me when he asked if he could put his arm around me, considering guys don't ask that they just do. I smiled and shook my head.
He put his arm over my shoulder, as I smiled.

When we walked out from the movie, I seen jake and Quil walk over.
"You know if you wanted a date, we would've not come." I laughed.
"It wasn't a date." Embry said his cheeks going red. I smirked.
"It wasn't, oh that's to bad. I liked it." I said never losing the smirk on my face. He looked at me. I smiled. I told embry and Quil bye as Jake and I got into the Jeep before taking him home. 

Paul will be coming in, in the next few chapters :)