Girl meets homework rebellion

Episode 1

**°**

"Hi. I'm glad you're back." Riley says happily.

"Hi. Me too." Lucas says.

"And I am glad I am not apart of this." Winter says amused.

"Hi. Apparently you have a better sense of direction than I anticipated. You are a really good-looking guy." Cory says. "Okay. So, today we're gonna find out if anybody here believes in something so strongly, they'd fight for it. Maya."

"Yes, sir." Maya says.

"Present your homework."

"I am afraid she can't do that, sir." Winter buds in.

"Why not?"

"Didn't do my homework, sir." Maya says.

"Why not?"

"That's what I'm fighting against, sir." Maya confidently.

"Oh, this could go on for a while." Farkle says as he puts on a sleep mask. "Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle. Farkle Farkle Farkle Farkle." Winter laughs softly to herself as she grabs papers clips from her backpacks and starts putting them on Farkle's face.

"Didn't do my homework, either." Riley says happily.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. We're the same, now. I don't believe in homework."

"Guess what, Riley? That doesn't make you the same as Maya at all. Did you do your homework Ms. Parks."

She raises her finger to her mouth and nods. Than she continues to put clips on Farkle's face balancing one on his nose. Cory looks at her weirdly before shrugging his shoulders.

"I have something to say." Maya

"Wow, I don't know what to do, I've never seen this before. The floor's yours, Ms. Hart." Cory says shocked. Winters head immediately shoots up this was something she couldn't miss.

"Get up, Farkle." Maya says pulling on his sleep mask making all the paper clips fall. "You're gonna wanna be awake for this."

Winter frowns looking at the paper clips. Farkle looks around and looking at Winter which she just smiles sheepishly.

"Is it our honeymoon?" Farkle says excitedly.

"No, you missed that. Now it's time to hand in our essays." Maya says .

"Oh! Farkle goes first, Farkle always goes first!" Farkle says excitedly before rushing out of the room.

"Alright, everybody who did their homework, put it on your desk." Maya says as she starts collecting them.

"Careful there, Ms. Hart." Cory says. Winter started to get anxious about what was going to happen next.

"Are you sure about this?" Winter says worriedly.