Girl Meets Colby's Letters²

_*_

Winter woke up the ground, cuddling a pillow while wrapped up in her blanket like a burrito. She blinked back the blurriness and nearly shrieking when she saw two figures above her. "Morning." Brendon said with a Cheshire grin.

"What the hell, Bendy!" She responded with a glare as she wiggled her way out of the blanket. Casey held up Winter's phone.

"You were up a night talking to Josh. Thats so cute." Casey practically swooned. Winter's cheeks turned a light pink.

"Shut up." Winter huffed but a small smile was on her lips. "I just wanted... no I needed to hear his voice."

"Thats disgusting." Brendon rolled his eyes, however he grinned anyway. "But whatever."

"You'll eventually fall inlove, Bendy and then I will tease you relentlessly." Winter said crossing her arms.

"Right, go brush your teeth. Your breath smells like a cat took a crap in it." Brendon told her making Winter glare at him. She grabbed the pillow from beside her and hit him with it.

"Jerk." She mumbled as she got up and went to Casey's bathroom.

"Where were you yesterday?" Casey asked once Winter left.

"Um... let me think." Brendon sat up to think.

-

Yesterday.
Brendon had one of the hardest decisions in his life. Infront of him was the last two pieces of bread, and the boy was starving. The question was, would he eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or a ham and cheese sandwich? He thought of the pros and cons of both.

The peanut butter and jelly, would satisfy his sweet tooth. However it wouldn't satisfy his hunger like the ham and cheese.

Pros and cons weren't going to get him far so he digged into his pocket in search of a coin. Eventually finding one he decided heads for the peanut butter and ham for tails. He flipped the coin, and the world seemed to slow for him. He watched anxiously as the small bronze coin shot up in the air, ultimately deciding his life decision. Brendon caught it, placing it on the back of his hand.

He bit his lip what would it be? Ham and cheese? Or peanut butter and jelly?
He peaked at the coin and-

-
Present day.
"I think I was making and eating a ham and cheese sandwich, why?" Brendon answered with a shrug.

"Um... uh I shouldn't say. Its more of Winter's business than mine." Casey responded nervously. Brendon looked at her suspiciously.

"Right."

Winter came back in, her hair up in a messy bun. "Okay losers, whats up?"

"You good, snowball?" Brendon questioned while he crossed his arms.

"Snowball?"

"Bendy?"

"I'll have you know, Bendy and the ink machine is a very popular thing." Winter replied.

"Well throwing snowballs is popular too."

"It sounds like you're calling me a cat."