Girl Meets The New World

☆☆☆

Winter walked in with Brendon again, this time Winter laughing at the fact Brendon dropped his donut when trying to running across the street. The donut was then squished by a taxi and eaten by a swarm of pidgeons. They had woken up extra early to walk to the donut shop.

As they sat down Winter immediately began to set up her desk. First she pulled out a cloth mat, followed by a cartoon of orange juice. Next she grabbed her bag of pigs in a blanket, then a box of donuts. Brendon who sat behind her gave her some napkins, plastic cups, and a ziplock bag of bacon.

Casey was the next to walk in she looked at her friends in confusion before shrugging and sitting down. Winter poured a cup of orange juice and handed it to Casey which she took happily. Casey grabbed a piece of bacon while Brendon grabbed a pig in a blanket, and Winter ate a chocolate sprinkled donut. The rest of the class that was sitting down looked at them strangely, but didn't question it.

The friend group walked in shortly after tilting their heads at the trio before sitting down. Corey walked into the class not paying attention to the children but writing down 'The new world'. He turned around furrowing when he saw the food on the blonde girl's desk.

"Are those donuts?" He asked confused pointing at the box. Winter had both her cheeks stuffed with donut holes she smiled making her look like a chickmunk.

"Yesh." She tried her best to say, she pulled out a strawberry donuts. "Want one?"

Corey shrugged taking the donut, taking bite before smiling. "The new world. People who lived their whole lives in a certain place, travel to a new land of new feelings and new opportunities. Having no idea how to behave in this new society."

"Lucas, what did you tell him?" Riley asked panicked turning to the blonde.

"Nothing, I am also uncomfortable." Lucas answered shifting in his chair.

"Wait, Mr. Matthews doesn't know Riley almost kissed Lucas?" Farkle asked the group, Winter shared a look with the other two girls.

"No." The girls answered in unison.

"So, everything he says is making them uncomfortable?" Brendon asked making Winter smirk mischievously.

"Uh-uh." Casey answered taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Shall we take advantage of this?" Winter asked the group meeting the mischievous gaze of Maya.

"How could we not?" Maya answered with a smirk.

"I will begin. So, Mr. Matthews, tell me, after you've had the courage to close your eyes and take the face of the new would in your trembling hand..." Casey told the the teacher, Corey finally noticed the food.

"What are you trying to say, Casey?" Corey asked suspiciously, before squinting at the donuts infront of the blonde.

"Are you supposed to be a couple next? Or what?" Farkle asked the blonde boy and brunette girl.

"What?!" Corey asked taken aback almost dropping his donut, while Riley asked fearfully.

"Huh?!" Lucas gasped making Winter laugh.

"Mr. Matthews, what I'm trying to say is once you've kissed..." Maya paused for a couple of seconds. "The shores of the nrw world, I bet your friends from the old world would want to hear about how the new world is."

"And if you don't tell them, well thats just selfish." Winter added crossing her arms with a smirk.

"What are you guys trying to say, Parks, Maya?" Corey asked completely confused.