Girl Meets boy

Episode 2

☆☆☆

"Talk to him." Maya says as Winter pulls up.

"Why? We have a great text relationship." Riley replies, than Winter piece it together. Ofcourse they were talking about Lucas.

"You know what's a better text relationship?" Winter says

"What?" Riley replies curiously.

"Talk to him." Maya says as she shows Riley and Lucas' texts. "He's right over there."

"Noooo! Too complicated over there. Lots can go wrong over there. The only thing that can go wrong over here is if I go over there." Riley says.

Winter crossed her arms and layed back against the locker. This is going to be awhile, Winter thought to herself. Maya than points Riley in Lucas's direction, and Riley walks over. Riley crouches behind Lucas and attempts to say "Hi" two times and "hello" once to Lucas, but only mouths it. Maya and Winter both mouths "Talk to him".
However Riley sniffs Lucas' neck and goes back to Maya and Winter.

"How'd I do?" Riley says with a smile.

"You smelled him?" Winter says confused.

"Yup." Riley says proudly.

"You smelled him is what you did." Maya says.

"I walk through life, the way I walk through life." Riley says making Winter scoff softly.

"Can we please talk about this?" Maya says except Riley texts Maya, then Maya receives the text. "Nope."

"Oh boy!" Winter says amused.

"You guys don't connect with each other. It's like you can't exist without these. You use emoticons rather than emotions. You're an unfeeling generation of zombies." Cory says with a cellphone in his hand. Riley and Maya mimic zombies. "Stop eating her."

Than Myzell walks in the class

"You're late, Miss Myzell." Cory says.

"My goldfish died." Myzell says flatly.

"You see? This is what I'm talking about. Miss Myzell has clearly suffered a tragic loss. Yet, she does not seem in touch with her actual emotions!" Cory says.

"Excuse me? I am crying my eyes out. I'm gonna have to leave class early." Myzell says flatly while exiting.

"Oh, she actually made it out the door this time." Winter says.

"I actually made it out the door this time!" Myzell shouts back, making Winter through her hands up.

"Am I invisible or what?"

"Dad, adjust and deal. Cell phones have been around for, like, ever." Riley says.

"It'll amaze you to know that there was a whole world before you and cell phones." Cory says.