|85| ~Bow Down B**ches~

S/O to sweet_pandaxoxo for discovering Claire's theme song in media 😇. I swear it fits her.... && if anyone can make a trailer for TKOAVK with this theme song. Please message me. Here's the final chapter, enjoy love bugs.

Unedited.
Claire POV.

Master Azazel life now rest inside of my hands, literally.

"Well done, your highness," says Cyrus finally making his presence known. He creeps up and snatches Nicklaus mother by her neck, holding her into place and forcing her to watch the grand finale.

"This belongs to our Queen," he spits, snatching my crown off Nicklaus mother head.

"Cyrus, let me go at once. Apollyon will have your head for this. He will have the both of your heads, starting with the Chosen whore," she spits another round of pointless threats.

Choosing to ignore her, I stare directly into Master Azazel eyes. His soul is mines to take. Then, I tilt my head over to one side and I swear I can hear his frozen heart is skipping a million and one beats.

"I can hear your heartbeat you know." I recite the words he once said to me." He struggles to break free, and I laugh in his face. My, my my, look how quickly the tables have turned. "Do you know the best thing about humans coming out of those facilities?" I ask him the same question he once asked me.

His mouth is moving, but he doesn't speak, he doesn't blink, he can barely breathe.

But he does piss himself.

Nicklaus's mother is having a fit. She attempts to break free from Cyrus's arms, which happens to be laughing his ass off. "I wonder how he can pee, with no dick." Cyrus laughs so hard.

My neck snaps in Cyrus's direction, which results in him laughing harder. "Nicklaus rid him of his manhood, as a consequence for his sick desire," enlightens Cyrus.

I love my King.

Did it hurt, Azazel the dick-less," I tease. He doesn't respond. "Answer me," I bark, just like he once did to me.

"Please," he starts to beg, "Please show mercy." Oh, now he wants to beg. I remember when I once begged and he shoved his dick in me.

"Address, me properly," my monster spits."What's my name?"

"Please Your Majesty, show mercy."

"No can do. You weak sick and sadistic piece of shit," I advise in my own voice. I push my monster to the back of my mind. This kill belongs to me. "Now, let's have a little fun, shall we? I remember when you picked me up by the back of my neck and abruptly dunked my head into a tub full of water. Do you remember that?"

The power from the emerald sparks within my very soul. He shakes his head in a no motion.

"Awe, but I do. Aqua (Water)" I hiss, a bucket of water appears out of thin air. I pull him by his hair. "Gasp for air, just like I once did."

I instruct, before plunging his head into the bucket of water.

"Spiritum pertinet ad me (Your breath belongs to me,)" Instantly, Azazel the dick-less struggle's to breathe as I hold his head underwater. I remember how my eyes started to sting and how I desperately kicked my feet out behind me attempting to fight this unexpected attack. Eventually my body went limp, just like his body is doing now.

He pulled me back up by my hair, so I return the favor. I gasped for air right after, just like he is doing in this exact moment. Then, he plunged my head back into the water. Once, again I return the favor, plunging his head back into the bucket of water.