the day after the night before

Previously...

It was in that moment I wanted to forget, forget who I really was, forget the day that had just passed, I wanted to just be a girl in love with a boy. I reached for Tommy's face and pulled it to my own joining our lips quickly. For a moment I think I took him by surprise but not a second later, he reached his hand into my hair and pulled me closer.

...

I moved my hands up to his collar and began to unbutton his shirt with slighting shaking hands. As I did, he slipped the dress off my shoulders, he halted my movements and turned me around so he could undo the lace at the back of my dress.

"I like this dress." He murmured into my neck.

"So do I so be careful." I whispered back with a laugh.

As the ribbons came undone, I felt his fingers glancing my bare skin causing me to tremble every time. Soon he was done, and he turned me back to face him and I continued to unbutton his shirt. I tried to follow his lead and allow my fingers to trace his skin on the way down, his closed eyes told me he seemed to like it. I pulled his shirt free and allowed it to drop gently to the floor, with that his eyes opened again, and he slipped my dress fully off my shoulders and it pooled in a sea of blue around my feet.

"Beautiful..." he murmured.

Once again, he stopped to stare at me but this time he didn't stop for long. he pulled me by the waist and pulled me to him so there was not even air separating us. The fervent kissed pulled us towards the bed and we fell to the soft sheet. His hands soon reached behind my back and he expertly untied my bra. I reached down and fumbled with his waist band. He moved back and pulled his trousers off leaving us both only in our underwear.

He stopped and hovered above me. He was sweating slightly, and his eyes were flickering with mine, he was nervous too. He reached down and slowly pulled off my underwear and then his own, leaving us both naked. I had never felt so exposed, my first instinct was to move my hands down to cover myself, but I knew I didn't need to.

Tommy looked at me once again and moved down to place a long but gentle kiss on my lips. As soon as I pulled back, I nodded at him, I was ready. Tommy moved to kiss me, maybe to distract me from what was about to happen. Hs hand disappeared from my face and trailed down my body, leaving a path of fire in its place.

Then came the pain, it was sharp, but quick and it was soon replaced with a burn. A tear slipped down my cheek as I gritted my teeth at the new feeling. But Tommy was soon to kiss me again and to begin whispering sweet words in my ear. I looked up at him, right into those ocean eyes and smiled as he wiped the stray tear from my face.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I just nodded and moved my hands to hook around the back of his head.

We began to move together, slowly at first and then faster. The burn was still there but it was nothing compared to the closeness I felt.

The whole thing felt dangerous, new and exciting. From my boring little life and everything in between that had led to this moment. Thomas Shelby was a dangerous man, that I would be tied to forever. As he body glided with mine, I had never felt so alive. He lifted me from the bed and held me against him, his breath heavy in my ear and I couldn't help but breath his name back.

The air was getting hotter and his movements more frantic until they suddenly stilled, and he fell on top of me. I was still shaking from what had just happened, but as soon as his warmth once again reached mine, my body calmed, and a smile filled my cheeks without warning.