Alive

After an hour or so of sitting with Tommy I went off to bed while he went to see his brothers. I felt so drained I could barley think as I put on my nightdress and slipped bed. My head was feeling from the thought of who could have written that letter....

Paul has said the man had asked him to give it to me personally, and the initials on the back made me think it couldn't be from anyone else...

I sat up quickly and glanced at the clock, it had already passed midnight, I had missed my supposed meeting. I sighed and lay back down heavily.

How could Luca have made it to here? And what would he do if he found out who I was now? There was no point asking the second question, it was obvious he already knew...and now I could wonder what the consequences could be....

I knew that I couldn't just lay here worrying about Luca, maybe I was being stupid maybe I had Apophenia, meaning I was seeing patterns and coincidences that weren't really there. I sighed for the 100th time and placed my arms over my face. There was no way I was getting to sleep, I must have been laying here for over an hour. I sat up slowly and walked over the my bedroom door before peaking into the hallway. It was deadly silent downstairs so Polly must have gone to bed early.

I glanced over at the clock that stood at the top of the stairs, it was 1am.

"God I'm so tired." I whispered to myself, rubbing my hands dramatically over my eyes.

I then looked over to the end of the corridor, where Tommy' bedroom door was shut. I tip toed over to the door and gave it a gentle push.

It was as big as all the other rooms, and to seemed as if everything had its place. Polly had said Tommy and I slept in here together until I had 'lost my memories' and I couldn't tell she was right. I felt immediately at home as soon as I stepped into the room. I walked slowly over to the bed and sat down softly, his blanket was softer than mine. I looked over to the small table next to the bed to see a photo of Tommy and I smiling next to each other.

This made my heart flutter in my chest and a wide smile spread across my cheeks. I didn't know wether it was because I was pretty exhausted or because I really felt the need to, but I softly climbed into Tommy's bed and pulled the covers over myself. I felt immediately as if I belonged here as I lay allowing the smell of cigarettes and burning wood wash over me. I wasn't sure how quickly I fell asleep that night, but it was by far the best sleep I had ever had.

 I wasn't sure how quickly I fell asleep that night, but it was by far the best sleep I had ever had

TOMMY'S 3rd person POV

The day had been long, and for the first time in a long time, Tommy was looking forward to going to sleep and not waking up till the late morning. He walked into the house quietly, knowing that Tess would already be asleep and made his way up the stairs. as he stepped onto the small landing he noticed that his bedroom door was ajar. He stopped and stood in silence, he never left his door open. Quietly, he slipped his hand into his upper pocket and pulled out his gun. He pushed the door open slowly, his gun raised but the moment he did, he dropped it in an instant. there, under the covers of his bed, was Tessa.