Chapter twenty one

VOTE !! It would mean a lot

Right when the words left my mouth, Leonardo harshly kissed me. He bit my bottom lip right when one of his fingers entered me, causing me to gasp.

He started pumping his finger in and out, making me moan. He added a second finger and I didn't know I could feel any better, but I could. His fingers were magic.

My moans were captured by his mouth, as he continued his torturous motion of his fingers.

"You're so w*t, baby," he growled in my ear as his his thumb found my cl*t.

He thumb continued flicking over my sensitive, and his two fingers hit my g-spot making me come instantly. 

I felt like I was in heaven and I knew I couldn't take more when Leo started rubbing my cl*t.

"I can't, Leo," I shook my head. I don't think I had it in me to survive another orgasm.

"Tesoro, I know what im doing." His hand went to the back of my head and he lifted until I was staring right at him. "Look at me."

He rubbed me faster and harder and forced me to look in his storming blue eyes the entire time. I lifted my head and found his lips, right when I found my release. He continued pecking me all around my face while I calmed down. 

"You're mine, Tesoro," he sealed his words with a passionate kiss. 

We lay in bed after my intense and more than satisfying two orgasms. Leonardo knew that I was not ready for next step, so we were happy with just this small ounce of passion. 

I had just lied. No, I didn't fake an orgasm, it was amazing, perfect, and all other kinds of good. I lied about being his, because I would never trust Leonardo. In the heat of the moment, I said what I needed to say to get what I wanted but I sure as h*ll did not mean it. I could never actually go for a cruel murderer.

If he thought a few words, which were all probably a lie, would make everything okay, he had another thing coming. Sure, I had strong feelings for Leonardo but I would suppress them because I knew it was for the best. The things he had done and the person he was could not be fixed with just his words. 

We lay facing each other, him staring at me and me staring at his chest. There were so many things running through my head, but the most prominent one was the fact that I had just lied. I'm not saying I'm a saint, though I might as well be compared to Leo, but I always tried to be honest. I felt guilty for lying, but I kept reminding myself that it was for the greater good. 

Leonardo lifted my chin up with index finger and held my gaze for a moment before dipping his face and planting a long and tender kiss on my lips. 

I felt horrible after that kiss. He wasn't a good guy so why did I feel so terrible after doing wrong to him. I mislead him and made him think that everything was okay and that I now belonged to him, and even though it was my only option I still felt guilty.

This lie was going to get me out of this mess. The inner me smirked, and I realized that maybe what I did wasn't so bad after all.   

"Thank you," Leonardo's spoke with a husky voice. 

I furrowed by brows, "for what?"

"For trusting me and finally belonging to me. I wanted this moment, you in my house and in my arms, for too long," he half smiled and ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

Oh. 

I didn't know what to say or do. I wanted Leonardo and this was an opportunity for us to be together, but would I be able to forget who he really was?

A part of my brain said it doesn't matter who he was outside of our bubble, as long as he was the person I wanted when he was around just me. The way he acted around me was all that was important. But another, probably more sane, part of my brain disagreed and thought that he could not change. He could hide his cruel self around me sure but it wouldn't change his true persona. 

I was conflicted but before I was forced to say anything, his phone rang. He gave a look of annoyance before leaning over me and picking it up.

"Hello," he snapped, causing me to flinch. 

He exhaled through his nose and his exasperation was clear as day when he answered, "coming."

I looked up at him expectantly.

"I have something important to take care of, I'll be back soon. Stay here." He rolled out of bed and started buttoning his shirt. 

I nodded, and waited for him to leave the room. I quickly jumped out of bed, and fixed my clothes and opened the bedroom door slightly to see if there was a guard standing there. 

Surprisingly, there wasn't. And that was just perfect for my plan.

My plan was to get as much information as I could on Leonardo and take that to the cops, and obviously escape this plan. 

If I was going to escape, I had to take notice of all the guards and where they were stationed. And, get the passwords to his phone and computer to collect all the evidence against him. And, get the password to the large gate down the long driveway. And, somehow escape and get to that gate. 

So, clearly I had a lot to do, and that wasn't everything I had to do. I figured if I was escaping a killer's house, it has to be really hard. 

Most importantly, though, was I had to gain his full trust so he would not suspect a thing. 

There wasn't a guard at the door, so I knew his was maybe my only opportunity to complete part 1 of my plan. He had kept a guard on me the entire time I was here and I had a feeling that was going to continue.