Prologue

In the jungle, there were fires unknowingly started all over the trees as the Blue Macaws tried to escape, protecting their loved one. But none of them manage to make it out alive. The mom and dad were flying carrying their chick with them. They were trying to get away from something that is chasing them. Behind them was the harpy eagle as it screeched (Picture). They brought their 3-4  inches long talons out coming closer. The parents quickly dodged their attack and duck as the harpy eagle got hit by the tree branch.

"We have to hurry. We can't risk our daughter's life." the mom panted holding her  daughter close.

"Don't worry. I know where we can take her. There's a very safe place called Bird Island. It's where there is no problem and everything is peaceful and calm. And that's where we're going." the dad assured his wife as they made it out from the forest to the beach.

The clouds are dark and grey. The bright lightning strikes up the sky, making things darker. Just then they heard a screech again from the harpy eagle and it's coming. The parents looked at each other for  a moment then their daughter. They sighed, closing their eyes knowing what's going to happen to them. But they don't have time nor the choice. So they quickly brought out the vines and leaves as they build it into a basket adding the blanket from the big leaf. Once, they are done, they placed the chick in the basket and tucked her in the leaf blanket.

"We love you, Y/N. Be safe. Have a good life." mom cried kissing her on the cheek as she giggled.

"Remember, Y/N. We will always be there for you. Even in here." dad said kissing her on the other cheek and pointed her chest where the heart is.

They carefully placed the basket on the water as it floated before pushing it away. They waved her goodbye as Y/N was sailing to the Bird Island. The harp eagle came out and tackled the parents to the ground by their throat. They didn't fight back accepting their fate as the predator killed them.

What the harp eagle didn't notice is that the little blue macaw named Y/N was floating away safely from the enemy. That is until now they noticed with their keen eyesight as they screeched in anger, spreading their wings after killing her parents.

"I will find you. I will kill every last one of you. There will be nothing. No happily ever after."

With that they flew off, finding some more preys to kill.