Chapter 3 ~ Speed Dating?!

Meanwhile in Eagle Island, the purple bird from the image Leonard had saw that was holding the slushie was drinking it while relaxing on the frozen pool in the floater. Her name is Zeta who's the leader of the Eagle Island. The other bird that was watching her relax was the harpy eagle as he crossed his arms with an amused look and a badge on his chest showing that he's the bodyguard. Another bird who's wearing ice sandals came serving the purple bird with another slushie. She suddenly slipped letting the slushie slid towards Zeta as she happily grabbed it. She started to eat the fish well tried to because it is frozen and she had to break it in order for her to eat. It will take a while to break it. Zeta goes out walking with her frozen dog with a leash attached to it. She looked down at her dog, smiling and showed the stick and threw it somewhere.

"Come on, baby! Go get it! Just go get it!"

But all the dog did is stare at the stick knowing he can't move.

"Go get the stick!"

Nothing. Much to her frustration. Then, she went to the bathroom to take a shower but it only showed icicles as it fell on her. Finally, she broke the ice and was about to eat it when the white seal popped out of nowhere and took the fish from her using her mouth. Sliding their way to the hole and before the seal left she gave Zeta the wink and disappeared. Zeta growled in annoyance but suddenly slipped a little and managed to balance herself.

"Oh my gosh!" her waiter exclaimed while the harpy eagle just stood there.

Zeta sighed.

"I can't do this anymore. Okay, Debbie?"

"Okay." Debbie replied.

"Okay, Alvah?"

"Yes, ma'am.." Alvah said rolling his eyes.

"I'm done. I'm done living on this frozen still infested iceberg of an alan." Zeta said walking over to the balcony next to the lava tube.

"Fire another ice ball!"

"Um...we can't do it Zeta?"

"What?"

"You're torturing the engineer."

"Who cares? He deserve it." Alvah scoffed.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. Well, you better tell him to improve his aim!" Zeta laughed agreeing with Alvah.

Zeta carried Debbie in the air.

"It's about time we start living that good life!"

"Yay. Exciting.." he sarcastically said not interested.

"Good life here we come!" Debbie exclaimed.

"I deserve to feel the hot sand squish it between my beautiful tan." Zeta smiled already imagining herself in the beach.

Two lady birds danced while Alvah just stare at them and scoffed. This harpy eagle is here for a reason and he's up to something that Zeta, Debbie, and other eagles didn't know. He had a plan. But what? All we know is he's up to something bad, very bad.

Back to Bird Island, Red, Y/N, Chuck, and Bomb landed right outside of the place with pink balloons and a sign that read "Speed Dating Mating Season."

"Are you lovebirds, ready? Ha?" Chuck excitedly asked.

"Speed dating?! No! No way!" Red and Y/N exclaimed at the same time.

"It's mating season, you guys." Chuck whispered biting his bottom beak as they led the couples inside much to their dismay.

"We are not going in there!" Y/N said.

"Don't worry. We just want to see how you guys would feel about dating around other birds." Bomb assured her.