Epilogue

Zeta finally said yes and they're now reunited as their heart had been sewed back together. Right after they left Eagle Island, everyone and which I mean all the birds, pigs, and eagles are getting ready to go to Zeta and Ethan's wedding at Bird Island. Y/N is right now in her house brushing her feathered hair using her left wing since her right wing is broken and patched up, and placed the (F/C) lotus flower that has a bit of sparkles in it on the right side of her head. It was the same flower she was wearing back when the pigs arrived in Bird Island and stole the eggs and you. Y/N even have some things she kept as memories which is the ticket to the party from the pigs, Red's small sculpture of his house, and lastly the emerald ring from Leonard when he forced her to marry him to become his queen. All those things are in her drawers are the reminder of everything that happened to her was a great experience; she even kept the bird claws from Garry that is in the chest. Y/N sighed in happiness to have a good life, great friends, great new parents, and two great boyfriends, Red and Leonard.

Suddenly, the door was knocked, interrupting her thought and she opened it to reveal Stella with a nice flower on her left side of her head.

"C'Mon, Y/N! We're going to be late!"

"I'm coming." she replied and closed the door before they left towards the wedding.

Y/N stood next to Debbie as Red in his black bow tie announced. Although she couldn't help but feel embarrassed feeling Red and Leonard's eyes staring at her beauty.

"Ladies and gentlemen, birds and pigs, we are gathered here today...because of these two characters," he said pointing at Zeta and Ethan who are in their wedding suit and dress, "Not only because they are being joined in holy matrimony, but also because one of them tried to destroy our islands for her own selfish reasons. Guess who."

Zeta blushed and giggled acting like it never happened.

"It's such a beautiful thing!" Chuck cried along with Steve who was frozen the whole time but the ice will melt eventually.

"But Mighty Eagle swooped in at the last second, and got all the credit for stopping her."

"Yes, you did, baby." Zeta cooed.

Silver motioned Red to wrap it up.

"I now pronounce you eagle and husband. You may now kiss the-"

Zeta pulled Ethan into the kiss cutting him off. The kiss was rather...a little too much as everyone was shocked and covered the eyes of their hatchlings and piglets.

"Alright! Get 'em, Mighty Eagle- Whoa, that is disgusting!" Leonard whooped before covering his eyes.

"Go, Zeta! Go, dad!" Debbie cheered.

"Dad...! Mom...!" Y/N groaned in annoyance finding it rather embarrassing.

"Attention!" Matilda announced clinking her glass.

"Attention, everybody! Eyes on me! Hi! Hi, look up here!" she yelled with a glare gaining everyone's attention. "I would like to propose a toast to the bird who made all of this possible... Our hero, Red! Give it up for Red!"

The crowd chanted Red's name as Vivi and Sam jumped up and down in happiness.

"You're a hero, Red!" Zoe cheered.

Everyone picked up Red and carried him to the stage. Once he got back on his feet, Y/N walked towards him and stand next to him when she noticed Silver holding her backpack in the back of the crowd, heading towards the slingshot as Red noticed it too.

"Okay, well, you know, I'm um... I'm honored, everybody. I, uh, really..I and I just, um..."

Red turned to you who is still watching Silver walk away with a frown. As much as he was happy that everyone still loves him, this isn't right to have all the credit when he had his friends and Y/N who helped him get through the tough situations. He knew what he had to do.