Chapter 12 ~ Goodbye, Super Weapon & Alvah

"Wait!!"

It was Mighty Eagle as he dramatically flew down and landed in front of Zeta.

"Dad.." Y/N smiled to see that he came to save them.

"I'm the cause of all this. I went out on you on our wedding day and ever since then you've been tormented inside."

"Right now? This is when you choose to do this?" Zeta deadpanned.

"So take me! Not these islands." he said.

"You have got some flipping nerve!" she growled.

"I know! I ripped your heart right out!"

Alvah shook his head being already impatient as he looked at Y/N who didn't noticed; he swiftly grabbed her by the throat again causing her to yell. Everyone turned to see Alvah choking you after hearing your yell.

"Y/N!!" Mighty Eagle, Red, and Leonard screamed.

"Alvah! What are you doing? Put her down. This is too violent." Zeta ordered him feeling already scared for Y/N.

"I rather not. I am done pretending. I used you to get into the super weapon to kill all the birds and pigs." he calmy replied choking you half to death; making you gag.

"What? You mean you've been trying to kill all those people from the islands? Are you crazy?!"

"I am. I have killed all the other kinds of birds for destruction. To kill. More blood. More power I could ever wield!!" Alvah looked at everyone with a crazed look, making the eagle guards shake in fear.

"He's crazy!..." Chuck whispered to Bomb.

"I have been searching for this blue macaw for years. Now that she's the last I will have enough blood to become the powerful bird you guys could ever imagine! Oh, how sad that your parents died protecting you." Alvah looked down at Y/N who had her eyes widened remembering the nightmare she had dreamed back then, blood and two blue macaws.

Y/N couldn't believe it even Leonard and Red. Mighty Eagle was also shocked as he begged Alvah.

"Please, stop! Leave my daughter alone!"

Zeta was shocked to see him care for you.

"Daughter? Hah! So you must be the dad. Well, what are you gonna do about it? You can't beat me. You're pathetic and lazy. How can you call yourself a hero if you're just too slow?" Alvah punched him in the gut who was about to fight him and kicked him in the face.

Mighty Eagle grunted in pain and got pushed into the ground.

"D-Dad..!" you choked out.

"Ethan!" Zeta called.

"Ethan?" Leonard asked curiously.

"That's enough! I'm ordering you to stop!"

"Or what?" Alvah said showing his big talons as he looked at the eagle guards daring them to make a move as they took a step back in fear.

Debbie doesn't know what's going on but she's petrified as she hid behind Zeta. Alvah then digged his talons into your neck seeping out the blood a little.

"No, stop!!" Silver screamed.

"L-let her go!... She doesn't...deserve this..!" Ethan groaned.

"Never! Not in a million years. Not even a single string could stop me."

Now that made Red thought of the idea while trying to figure out to save Y/N.

"That's it! Super String!" he whispered nudging Silver.