𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

The newspaper cutout, one of when the Umbrella Academy had first been unveiled to the world, sends Annalise to a flashback of sorts.

⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄

There was a robbery in one of the most lavish banks in the city; Sir Reginald Hargreeves saw this as the best opportunity, his academy was ready. With reporters, they would get grand recognition and become open to the face of the public, it was like taking a sheet off the front of a large mirror for the first time.

The layout of all the banks in the city had been drilled into their heads years before, preparing for this exact situation. Most of the kids entered from the back while Vanya and Reginald resided on a rooftop a few buildings away. They already had a plan, they just had to put it into action.

Allison was sent in first, using her rumor powers to make a robber shoot his friend in the foot, causing screams to erupt from the sounds of gunshots. From the roof, Luther comes barreling in, landing right on top of another robber behind the counter. The boy uses his enhanced strength to grab the man and slam his head on the counter, then he swiftly picks him up and throws him out of the front of the bank. Diego ran in next, his knives in hand.

"Guns are for sissies, real men throw knives!" He says as he throws two knives that unexpectedly turn mid-air and take down another robber.

Annalise then skips in, waving to a robber while a smile graces her face. He runs at her, ready to take her down but she smoothly retaliates; two copies of her appear out of thin air and jump onto his back, effectively taking him down while she cartwheels out of the way with a small giggle that bounces around the room. Annalise calls for her brother, Klaus, and he is by her side in an instant already snapping the man's neck. The girl thanks him then flits across the room, to the other siblings and the last robber she can see is standing on the counter but she knows that there are others in the vault.

"Get back you freaks!" he says while pointing his gun at the children, but they're all smiling and giggling, "Get back now!"

"Hey, careful up there buddy," Diego says jokingly.

Allison adds on, "Wouldn't want you to get hurt." Annalise is grinning wildly, ready to see her best friend in action, finally not practicing.

Five space jumps onto the counter, sitting down crisscrossed.

"Or what?" he says, staying only long enough for the man to see him, then he space jumps again, as the man is hopelessly shooting at where he was before. Did he think he turned invisible? This causes Annalise to burst into giggles next to Klaus, only infuriating the robber more. Five swaps out the man's gun for a stapler in a space jump, and he jumps behind the robber, waiting for him to notice that he's appeared again. The robber turns around and goes to shoot him, with the stapler.

"That is one badass stapler!" Five says, causing the smallest of the siblings to erupt in even more giggles as she covers her mouth with her hands. Five winks at her and takes the stapler and smashes it against the robber's head, knocking him out and off the counter.

The kids then usher Ben to the door of the vault, knowing that his power could take out all the guys in the most efficient manner, but not without traumatizing poor Ben.

"Do I really have to do this?" he timidly asks, not ready to slaughter all the men inside.

"C'mon, Ben, there are more guys in the vault." Luther pushes and tries to persuade him, but does so horribly. Annalise quickly steps up, a small smile on her face that never seems to be wiped off, she grabs his fidgeting hands and does as much as she can to help calm him down.