𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Annalise never had issues with small spaces. Being the littlest, she could worm her way into (what she considered) great hiding places every time her siblings would play hide and seek. Maybe it was because she knew the way to get out of those places, or she remembered getting herself squished there in the first place. This situation, however, was the complete opposite of an innocent children's game.

The last thing she could remember was an argument with her siblings about... Mom? She furiously tried to piece together recollections of that day, but she couldn't. She could not remember any choices that led her to be rendered unconscious long enough to get taped up and put in a dark, hot, and cramped space with another person pressed tightly against her.

Oh God, she thought, Child abductors. Is that what this is? Vanya had warned me about walking in the city alone, but I was almost always with her or somebody I knew. Oh my God, this can't be how I die, please, please, don't let me die here. Her mind raced with what could happen to her as tears started to stream down her face. She scrunched her face tightly, trying to make her mind still for just a moment so she could find a way out.

Just as she had started to calm her hyperventilating, a clunk sound reverberated through her ears as a cool wind suddenly hit her skin. She opened her eyes, seeing two people in animal masks and matching suits standing over her. Her eyes glanced around, taking in whatever she could. A trunk! I'm in a trunk! Oh my God, I'm in a trunk!

Her eyes started to water as she screamed against the tape, shuffling farther back as much as she could, pressing against the person that was screaming along with her. She watched with wide eyes as the one in the blue mask raised an arm, then swung down right in her direction, before blacking out.

⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄⑄

"Number Five, where is he?!" Cha-Cha demands Klaus, tightening her hold on the cord around his neck. His face scrunches up, shaking in his chair.

"Don't... " he chokes out, "...stop... I'm almost there..." Cha-Cha looks over his shoulder, glancing down at his towel.

Her face shows her disgust, "Is that a...?" Hazel stood up, "Yup."

Cha-Cha releases her hold, groaning in frustration. Klaus let out a moan, coughing and gasping for air as he groans again, "Ohh, Ah, there's nothin' like a little, stranglin' to get the blood flowin', am I right?"

He leans over, letting out a breathy laugh. Hazel stands again, frustration coming off him in waves, "Oh, what is so funny, you asshole!" He slaps Klaus across the face, throwing his head to the side with a grunt.

"Well, for one... you spent the last ten hours, beating me senseless, and... you've learned absolutely nothing!" Hazel flops back on the bed as Klaus continues, "I mean, nobody tells me shit! The truth is, I'm the one person in that house nobody will even notice is gone."

"You assholes kidnapped the wrong guy!" He throws his head back in a laugh, earning a slap across the head from Hazel again. "Ow! I'm sorry, okay?"

"Please make him stop talking!"

Cha-Cha speaks up, "What about the girl?" Klaus stopped laughing, glancing at his passed out sister. Ben speaks up to him then, "Don't let them touch her."

Klaus nods his head slightly, in response to Ben's words, "Well, she's a little ten-year-old, do you think she would know anything? They don't trust either of us with family secrets." He forces out a laugh, trying to seem nonchalant.

"Shall we put that to the test or are you gonna tell us something?" Cha-Cha says without hesitance. Ben speaks up again, "This isn't working, Klaus. They can't mess with her, she could have a brain bleed or something."