LI

Who was first to confess?

This question left Isabelle dumbfounded... She accidentally broke the porcelain doll and saw the note inside, then found out that Alexander was in love with her. That was why she chased him to America and harassed him... did that count?

Just as Isabelle racked her brain over how to answer, Alexander all of a sudden said out loud, "She confessed first."

The entire audience burst into an incredible commotion.

Isabelle's face turned a little red from everyone's cheering. She turned her head and shot Alexander a scolding glance, muttering, "I wonder who gave me the porcelain doll with the love letter inside."

There was a microphone on Isabelle's wedding dress, and so although she spoke quietly, everyone present heard it. The noise rose again.

Alexander copied Isabelle's tone of voice and calmly said, "I wonder who chased me to America, hugged me in the airport, crying, threw a tantrum, and said she loves me."

Isabelle was so instantly stifled by his words, she was left gaping and speechless. When she heard the sound of laughter below the stage, her face flushed, her cheeks puffed up, and she secretly cursed him, he was being so annoying!

In a wheelchair below the stage, Sophia heard Alexander's words and shot Isabelle a look as though to call her 'worthless'. Then she casually laughed along with the crowd at her discomfort.

Due to that steady gaze and smile, Isabelle became more disgruntled. She pursed her lips and retaliated in anger, "Then I wonder who played 'Paper, Scissors, Rock' every time to confess, 520 !"

"Wa..." When Isabelle said this, there were quite a lot of women in the audience who made the hand gesture for "Paper, Scissors, Rock". As they realized that it was really 520, they couldn't help but shriek with admiration.

Alexander said, "I wonder who wrote a me a love letter in the fourth year of university with the words 'In this lifetime, I will only love you'."

So annoying... why couldn't he just let her have this? He was the first to confess!

Isabelle wrinkled her nose in dissatisfaction. "Hm... I wonder who went and engraved the word 'Shmily' onto each gift he gave me, including the wedding ring!"

Shmily... Everyone knew this brand and they knew the secret message behind the letters... See-how-much-I-love-you...

Actually, it wasn't like Alexander didn't want to let Isabelle win. At first, he just wanted to tease her, but he never imagined that she'd come back with so many retorts. With that, he continued on.

"I wonder who studied hard for over half a year to get into Class One just to be my classmate."

"I wonder who left half the maths test paper empty just to be my classmate, and got switched over to Class Three!" retaliated Isabelle, unwilling to submit. Later, she added, "So much so he especially tracked down my desk to use!"

"I wonder who got into the best University for me in the end!"

"I wonder who went to NY just for me!" In case one might not be enough, Isabelle added, "Also, when everyone hung out together in middle high, I wonder who stayed up and secretly drove the mosquitoes away!"

In actuality, she didn't know about it at first but she found out after secretly talking to Sophia these past few days. Naturally, her sister also told her something else, so Isabelle continued by adding, "Also, who was the one who asked around for my whereabouts during the five years we didn't keep in contact!"

Hehe... Sophia told her? Well she had told him something too... Alexander calmly said, "Then I wonder who would run off every other day to hang out with her sister, but was actually coming to find me in NY!"