Chapter 15: The first show together

3rd person POV

Edward and Henry look at each other and the differences a little longer, then get up and get their cloak. The cloak looks a little big, it drags a little on the ground, but it's good enough for them to not look foolish while going to town. The two go and buy a few new clothes, one's that will fit the smaller body size. While they turn a corner, Edward looks at a corner.

"That would be a good place for a show."

"Yeah. You might be able to."

"Well I know I could, but eventually we'll be seen."

"Yes, but eventually, but with my skill, your fun, and these disguises, we can be seen!"

"Of course!" Edward looks back at the corner, then back at Henry. The two nod to each other once, then begin running home.

Once they arrive at home, the two begin planning places for acts. Now the two will perform together. Henry can pickpocket during or after the show, and Edward can do his magic to get items. With the two working together, they'll be the richest men in London, maybe even the continent, or bigger!
So the two continue with preparing. They exercise their own skills along with the other's in order to get just that much better at it. 

By the time the preparations are finished, it's late enough that the two can go to bed and to sleep, so they do such. They give each other a hug, then go into their separate rooms. They sleep peacefully, Edward dreaming of the fun he'll have performing with Henry, and Henry dreams the same, though his extend to the killer coming to one of their events, and Henry knows who he is right then and there. Henry would chase the man and kill him.

Finally the next morning came. The twins get up and look at each other, remembering that Henry hadn't made a potion to change them to their original selves yet, but they brushed it off anyways.
The two grabbed their things and did a little bit of practice before eating breakfast and heading out. They went out and waited until the middle of the day, then began to introduce themselves for a crowd.

"Ladies and gents!!!" Edward yells excitedly. A small crowd forms, and slowly, other people come. "My twin brother and I have magic that would trick even the best known magicians! We can make anything disappear and reappear!"

"Aye! Let us show you the best magic in the world!"

There's a bit of a bigger crowd now, and the two feel it's good to start now.

"To go on, we'll need a volunteer!" As usual, it takes a moment. After a few moments, a man says he'll be the volunteer. Edward happily walks up to him.

"Now sir, allow me to use something on your person. I will make it disappear, then find it." The man takes a moment, then finds an object, a pocket watch with a chain.

"Be careful with it. I do like this."

"I understand."

Edward walks back next to Henry. Edward begins to move his hands in the normal motion for his magic, then after a moment, he throws his hands in the air. The object is gone. Edward takes a moment to pull himself out of his own little trance, so Henry steps up. "And now I will find it!" Henry walks around the crowd for a minute, then near the front again. "You may have wondered why I didn't say anything. The reason I said nothing was because it is not among any of you! But the pocket watch is there!" Henry points to a rather tall street lamp. Edward then snaps out of his little trance and sees where Henry is pointing. 

Edward silently groans to himself. Though he goes to the lamp. Edward stands at the bottom of it, then jumps up, landing on a windowsill halfway up the building, and jumps once more, to the roof. He jumps on the street lamp and gets the object, then jumps down, afterwards returning it to the man.

The crowd cheers for the two, and the two continue for at least half an hour, then they go back home for the day.