An Evening With Sayori

I can't help but get lost in the peach-pink ruffles of Sayori's hair. She really is an angel among men. 

"Y/N?"

"Hmm? What's up?"

"Do you want to come over to my house, like when we were kids?"

"Sure! I would love that!"

"Okay!"

"Alright."

"Come on~."

We approach Sayori's house. It's large and complex, but the interior is a simple, two storied house. She unlocks her door, and we walk in. "Do you want to watch a movie or something?" Sayori asks. 

"Sure!"

Sayori dashes over to the TV and slips in a disc. She then dashes over to the couch and slumps down into it. "I'll get us something to eat." I say, walking into the kitchen. I crack open the fridge and grab two cupcakes and two sodas. I then hurriedly walk over to Sayori and hand her a white frosted cupcake and a Ramune soda. She beams at me, filling my heart with the warmest of feelings. I plop down next to her, nibbling on my cupcake, and then washing it down with a gulp of Ramune. Once I'm finished with the cupcake, I wad up the wrapper and put it next to me, dropping my hand next to Sayori. She eventually meets my hand with her own, causing me to turn a brighter red than a tomato. "S-Sayori? Why are yo-" I begin to say, but is interrupted by Sayori's head seeping into the crook of my shoulder. I am brighter red than a tomato, but quickly decide to follow Sayori's lead, and sleep. "Night, Sayori." I say before heading off to sleep.

Author's note - one word. wholesome.