Blooded Blades

Yuri's POV:

I inhale sharply. The knife through my delecate skin tingles and pains, but it's really the only way I know to control these...psychotic urges of mine. It drives me to cut myself. I roll up my sleeve, hiding the randomly decorated scars across my arms, then stuff the knife in my backpack. I need to stop. But how? "Yuri?" A small voice asks, the door creaking open. "Are you in he-!" She begins, but I pounce on her, and land on the wall. She is slumped over, and I quickly regret everything. Natsuki. Holy jesus. I just hurt her. She appears to be slightly bleeding, but not by much. I quickly rush over to the sink and grab a wet paper towel. My hand grazes over one of my freshly opened wounds, and I wince. I forgot how much those hurt. I begin to patch her up, when she semi-awakens. "Yuri..? What the hell happened?" She asks, readjusting her position. "You..you came in, and just fell over, so I decided to help.." I lie. I brush a lock of hair from out of her face, and she winces. "Ow.." She whimpers. "Natsuki, are you okay?" I ask, trying to find the source of pain, which was more bleeding. "I'm fine, don't worry. Just don't touch that spot." She says, washing her face in the sink. I peek over, and she has a black eye. "Natsuki! What happened?" I ask, a little more imposing. "Nothing, Yuri!" She retorts, heading to the door. I grab her wrist, and ask again. "Leave me alone, Yuri. I'm fine." She says, walking off. Damn. I can't even help her.. Jesus. I take out my knife once again. And I let my knife serve it's purpose.