I'll Do It For You, Natsuki! Part 2

I clap my hands together, and almost fall over. That hangover is still in effect. The remaining club members wake up, with replies of "Huh..?" or "What..?".  

"Everyone! Wake up! We are going to help out Natsuki!"

"How so?" Yuri asks, still half-asleep.

"Yeah, how?" Monika chimes in.

"I'll help!" Sayori beams.

"All right, grab a small weapon and get in the car. I'll tell you on the way there." 

Everyone shuffles around grabbing a thing or two, and I pull a small pocket knife out of my pocket. My parents demanded that I keep this on me at all times. Never did I think it would be used. I shuffle into the car along with the others, getting in the diver's seat, punching in the address while turn on the car. "Why do we need these weapons, Y/N?" Monika asks. "In case things with Natsuki's dad get out of hand." They heard the interaction between Natsuki and I, so they know why. "Well Natsuki, today's your last day of your father abusing you." I state, focused on driving.
                                                                  *time-skip*

We arrive at Natsuki's house. A brawny man stands in the driveway, with a cheap 50 cent beer you could buy at a gas station.  Everybody steps out of the car. Natsuki dashes inside the house, and begins frantically gathering up her belongings. "Get out here, Natsuki!" He growls. Sayori dashes over. "I know you beat Natsuki. She's coming with us if this happens again." She says, her word edged with malice. "Says who? I won't take orders from some skinny teenager!" He growls. "Watch it, boy.." I whisper, yet loud enough to be heard. "Hnrrah!" He yells as he swings the plastic bottle down at Sayori. I immediately flick open my pocket knife and swipe at him, but he knocks me to the side like a bowling pin. Sayori is bleeding, since the plastic broke on impact. Yuri begins charging. "No! You two, guard Natsuki! We can't the dad lay a finger on her!" I yell. Monika and Yuri charge into the house, while I lay my hand on Sayori's head. She's awake, just in pain. I leap upward and let loose with a barrage of punches. Rage boils in my blood, and I slowly start making my way up to his neck. I finally hit him in the neck with all my force, but he grabs me by the shirt and throws me onto the car. I feel a tidal surge of pain, so something must be broken. He charges over and punches me in the rib. I scream, and then he takes my head and slams it into the hood of the car multiple times. He then throws me into the house and onto a table. He then leans on my chest with his foot, making me cough up blood. "Not good! This will hurt like all Christ, but here goes!" I think to myself. I yank on his leg, causing him fall, and then stab my knife under his shoulder blade. He yells in pain, but doesn't bleed somehow. I dash over to the kitchen and grab a frying pan. He charges over, and I strike him in the knee, then in the head. I kneel down to check him. Unconscious. I dash back out to Sayori and carry her into the car. Luckily, there's a first-aid kit in here, so I put that to good use. She wakes up as I bandage her head and wipe away the blood. "Y/N? Are you okay?" She asks, still half-asleep. "I'm fine, it's you who someone should be worrying about!" I exclaim. "You're all bloody." I tell her, still bandaging. "Thank you, Y/N." She thanks me, and gets out of the car along with me. Natsuki walks out of the house, and we all enter the car. I drive us back to Sayori's house, and then we all sit in the living room. "Thank you all." Natsuki says. "I most likely would have been dead if you hadn't intervened." She continues. "Don't worry-!" I try to stand, but feel a sharp tinge of pain in my left leg, forcing me to sit back down. I look down. The wound on my thigh is actively gushing with blood, staining my seat. This cut seems a lot worse than I thought, and a lot worse than the numerous bruises and cuts I already have. I start feeling woozy, and my head starts to hurt, and everything is dizzy and- *thud*

"Y/N! Y/N!!! Y/N, WAKE UP!!" Sayori exclaims, despite it's futility.

Author's note - jesus 777 words already? WOOOOOOO!