Dream

Y/N's POV:

I awake outside out of a building, crowded, and very loud. "Wait, this is Shyinmoni High. Why can't I feel my..." I begin to say, but feel someone pass through me. It's... me? Who the? I suddenly feel a pull towards me, and follow him. The time quickly passes, and my body is going to the stairs, but Sayori stops my body. Conversation follows, and they walk down together. What's going on? I can't understand... What is happening?

*time-skip*

Sayori walks into her house, and me into my own. I decide to go to Sayori's, so I try to knock on the door. My hand just floats through, so I just float through, and she's not in the living room, so I float upstairs. I poke through the door and look in. She's on her bed, writing in some kind of journal. "Sayori!" I call out, but she doesn't hear me. I decide to peak in the journal, but she closes it fast and gets up. What is this? Nevermind. I float over to Sayori. She's in the bathroom, with a pill bottle in her hand. What the hell is happening? She pops open the cap, and begins pouring out pills. One, three, six, eight.., ten... What is she doing? "Sayori! Stop!" I call out, but can't stop her. She downs the pills, and curls into a ball. She looks to be in pain, so try to help. She immediately throws up, and still looks in pain. "Sayori! Stop!" I cry out, tears streaming down my face. She limps over to her room and ties a noose. "SAYORI!!" I scream, bawling harder. I try to push her off of the chair, but nothing happens. She puts her head through the noose, and slowly kicks the chair, crying. "I love you, Y/N-" She says before kicking the chair. No. No! NO! NOO!! Sayori! My physical self bursts into the room, Sayori sways lifeless, and she drops to his side. Her lifeless eyes stare into my bawling, betrayed face and her body lay lifeless in my arms.

I jolt awake, sweating like a fountain, and breathing heavily. What the hell was that? Sayori is at my side, holding my shoulder. "Y/N, are you okay?" She asks as I turn my head, staring at her in both complete terror and weightless relief. I hug her tight, tears beading out of the corners of my eyes. "Sayori... I'll never let anything hurt you ever again!" I cry out, tears gliding down my face. She looks confused, but still hugs me. She then breaks the hug, and places a gentle, tender kiss on my lips. "Sorry to wake you, you can go back to sleep if you want." I tell her, kissing her forehead. I roll out of bed, stumbling. "Where are you going, Y/N? Aren't you going to sleep?" She asks, eyes squinting. "Just to the store, gotta buy something." I reply, putting on a hoodie and walking down the stairs. I don't know what the hell that dream was, but I know one thing. No matter what, I'll keep Sayori safe. Even if I have to give up everything to do it!