C7

After that odd encounter I decided to continue on my way to the elevator. I stepped in ready for yet another uneventful elevator ride down. I pressed the lobby button and watched the doors close. As they were closing I heard yelling and footsteps. Just as the elevator doors were about to fully close I made eye contact with Husk the bartender as he passed the elevator doors. I saw angel with him and it was obvious he was pestering the cat demon about something. I was too tired to listen to the conversation so I yawned and forgot about it.

I reached the lobby and stepped out of the elevator continuing to the front door. It was dark because there was no lights on meaning everyone probably already went to their rooms to sleep. The only light was the red illumination of the sky through the windows. It was silent. Very silent. Eerie. I shrugged and continued on my way to the front door with my hands shoved inside my pockets.

I got outside the door and closed it quietly. I walked to a small clearing then crouched. My small wings flew out from their previous resting position and grew as they did so. With a 'woosh' my wings were at full size. Magnificent jet black wings. The tips of the feathers faded into (f/c) at the ends. With one swoop of my wings I was off the ground. I flew through the air. The wind making my hair go in all sorts of directions instantly making me regret not tying my hair up before take-off. I pushed my hair out of my face and headed towards Lucifer's manor. That is where I can come and go between worlds.

After a while I finally made it. I landed in front of the small station set up just for me. The Grim Reaper. My wings shrunk down to the more manageable size as to not get in the way. I grabbed one of the orbs that allowed me to teleport between worlds by thinking of where I want to go then crushing it. It was about the size of a marble. I thought of my small house in the gods realm and crushed the orb in my palm. The world I once saw vanished then instantaneously turned into my room.

I walked to my closet and pulled out a duffle bag. I filled it with all my necessities and closed it up but I felt I was forgetting something. I looked around my room and my eyes landed on the tiny bed on my nightstand. I smiled and grabbed it. I looked at it remembering when i created Anima-Mea. My little fairy. I created her to help me with reaping souls. I created an entire colony of fairies. They all live in my garden in my backyard. Ani was my first so I kept her with me.

My gaze turned towards the small music box on my nightstand. All of my fairies made it for me as a thank you gift for bringing them life and taking such good care of them.

I sat on the edge of my bed and picked up the small wooden music box setting the small bed on my lap. I wound up the music box listening to the tune it played.

*I love this tune oml

I listened closing my eyes and enjoying the soft music. My fairies were the only things not afraid of me. They were my only friends and they held a special place in my heart.

I closed the music box and put both the bed and the music box carefully in my bag. I grabbed some orbs from the box in my room and put them in my bag as well. I held one in my hand and crushed it thinking about the entrance of the hotel. My world vanished and I appeared at the entrance of the hotel.

~time skeep~

I walked into my room and sighed. I changed at my house beforehand so I gently put my bag down and brought the tiny bed out. I set it on the nightstand and turned towards the adorable sleeping Ani curled up on my pillow.

"Hey Ani I brought your bed." I said in a quiet whisper picking Ani up gently and placed her in her bed. I picked the small blanket up and very gently tucked her in. She had her small skeleton mask off so I could see her happy smile on her face as she snuggled into her blanket. I smiled down at her in a very motherly way.

"Goodnight Ani....I love you." I said softly.

I turned the light off and plopped down on my bed and instantly fell asleep.

*Anima Mea means soul in latin

Stay Tuned~