C17

**Angst and Blood warning**
-I'm sorry-

"Where are they?" I ask in a menacing voice.

"Uh- they said 'street at the corner, warehouse by the willow.'" She said.

I thought for a moment then remembered. The warehouse by the willow...that creepy place by the forest right on the outside of the pentagram.

"I'll be back." I said getting up and grabbing my scythe that was propped up against the wall.

"Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going?" Husk asked sternly grabbing my arm gently but enough to stop me.

"I know where they are talking about. I have to go get Ani before they do anything." I stated.

"Not alone you're not. I'm coming with you." He said.

"No...she has to go alone. That's what they said." Vaggie jumped in.

I turned away from Vaggie and directed my attention to Husk. I put my hand on his that was placed on my arm.

"I'll be okay." I smiled softly.

Husk blushed I little bit and looked away. He let go. "Tsk. You better." He walked away.

"Be careful Y/n." Charlie said walking up to me and hugging me.

I hugged back and turned to the door when we let go.

"I will. I'll see you later....with Ani." I stated and walked out the door.

-time skip-

I walked to the outskirts of hell and followed an empty street to my destination. It was eerie and silent but I wasn't really phased by it. I had my scythe in hand just in case anything happened.

I walked a little further and saw a large willow tree come into view and beyond that willow tree was a large abandoned warehouse.

I approached the warehouse and opened the large doors. As I walked in I saw a group of men huddled around something. I hid my scythe as one turned to me.

"Ah. There she is. Finally decided to show up eh?" He asked. He was a bat demon with a missing wing. Well now that I look at it they were all bat demons. Weird. They almost look like-

"Yea that's her alright. The gal who decided it was a good idea to throw the boss outta window." One of them interrupted my thoughts.

Ah that's it. They are the goons that follow that drunken demon who approached me at the convenience store. That's what this is all about?

"Where's Ani?" I asked in a low voice.

"Oh that doll? She's right here." He smirked and held up a beat up Ani. She was barely conscious but in obvious pain. She made small whimpers. It saddened and angered me greatly to see her like that but the thing that pushed me over the edge was her wings. They were gone.

"..where are her wings?" I growled menacingly.

"Oh those lil things? I pulled em off. She kept tryin to get away." The bat with one wing said nonchalantly.

My face flushed with anger.

"You what?" I growled. I stepped closer but as I did the bat holding her squeezed her tighter. She looked like she was in anguish.

My eyes widened. "I don't think you should take another step." The one winged sinner threatened.

I took a step back and he loosened his grip.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Oh since you killed our boss I wanted you to watch us kill one of your loved ones. How's that sound doll?" He asked.

I felt restraints made of silver hold me down. It burnt my skin. It hurt so bad but I watched in horror as the one winged bat demon dropped Ani to the ground and step on her. It happened so fast I couldn't react.

Tears filled my vision. I couldn't hear anything but I can feel myself screaming.

-nobody's pov-

The (h/c) haired woman screamed in anguish, sadness, and fury. Tears streamed down her face. Her eyes turned totally black and black veins reached across her face from her eyes and neck. She escaped the silver restraints. She re-summoned her scythe and her wings reached full size.

Her face was flushed in anger and sadness. One by one each bat demon was slaughtered. The look of horror forever laced into their faces. Blood was everywhere. The one responsible was drenched in blood herself but it certainly wasn't hers.

Once everyone in the room was dead she walked over to the small fairy laying on the ground. She looked at her in complete sadness as tears streamed down her face. She looked around at the trash piles in the corners of the dark warehouse. She found a small cardboard necklace box. She picked it up and walked back to the small fairy. She gently picked the fairy up and put her inside the padded cardboard box. She got up and left the warehouse.

-Charlie's pov-

It's been a while since Y/n left and we are starting to get worried. I know Husk is trying not to show it but it's obvious he's the most worried of all of us.

We all sat silently at the bar waiting for Y/n's return.

Suddenly the silence was cut off by the booming of the front doors opening. We all whipped around to see...

Y/n except Ani wasn't with her and...she was soaked head to toe in blood. She had tear stains running down her face but we couldn't see her eyes. Her hair was casting a shadow over her eyes. She wore a frown of both sadness and anger.

"Y-Y/n...what...what happened?" I asked shakily.

She inhaled sharply and looked up. The look she gave me made tears fill my eyes.

Her eyes were filled with tears. They escaped her eyes and streamed down her face her eyes showed pure sadness and anguish. She looked back down and sobbed. She fell to her knees.

"T-they...sh-she..." she kept sobbing into a small box in her hands.

"Oh Y/n.." I walked over to her and hugged her tightly not caring if blood got on my clothes. "I'm...I'm so sorry." I cried.

She hugged me back and cried into my neck.

Angel came behind her and hugged her as well with tears in his eyes. I knew him and Ani were close so I wonder how hard this hit him.

Alastor stood in the back with a small frown. While Vaggie stood next to us with her own frown.

Nifty came up and hugged Y/n on one side.

Husk came to the other side of Y/n and hugged her as well surprisingly.

Y/n continued sobbing into my shoulder for a while until she fell asleep in our arms.

We took the box out of her hands and buried it outside. Alastor, Nifty, and Angel went to bed and Husk took Y/n to the bathroom in her room where she washed herself and went to bed.

Husk and I went to our own rooms and went to sleep as well. Today was a long day.

*I may or may not have cried writing this but fear not for it is not over. I'm sorry.

Stay Tuned~