eleven

( picture above of Nicolás & Luis )
{ Reia's POV }

It's been a week since I decided to take a trip to Mexico and Russia.

Michael and Greta are going to Italy to be my eyes and ears there and also to throw any suspicions anyone may have about where I am.
Because I'm sure they've traced the calls I had with Annika by now after she passed on the message to them and my mother.

Zach, Dom, and Sabrina are staying in New York in case Alex comes back early from Italy for whatever reason.

Ezra and I are currently on our way to Mexico but no one outside of Michael knows where we're going. I asked Ezra to keep it that way.
Michael was trained to keep secrets, he's like a vault. He's also one of the one people I fully trust with my life, and happen to respect.
So he's the person who knows just in case no one hears from us. That way if something bad happens Michael can hopefully get us out of it or send help.

<{🥀}>

Ezra and I are taking one of his private planes, and he has took it upon himself to get me over my fear of heights and flying by teaching me some fighting moves and tactics on the plane.

I don't know how he came up with the idea but its kind of working. Surprisingly.

<{🥀}>

We've reached Mexico.

We did some of our own research on the plane so we would know what to expect Luis is the underboss to the Mexican mafia, and he'll be picking us up and escorting us to their place.

Turns out that even though we call it the Mexican Mafia, it's actually more like the Spanish Mafia because the mafia boss happens to be Cuban, his name is Nicolás.

<{🥀}>

Once we land we had to wait like twenty minutes before finally a black limo pulls up and an older yet attractive man steps out.

"I'm Luis Hernández, the underboss."
He introduces himself shaking Ezra's hand

"Ezra Gray, American mafia boss."
Ezra introduces himself

"And who is she?" Luis asks

"Elisabeth, she's my girl." Ezra says going with the plan he told me about on the plane. I think it's stupid but he's use to this world. So I'm going with it. I'm his silent timid girlfriend for this trip or at least that's the plan.

"She's pretty I'll have to warn all of the men to keep their eyes, and hands to themselves."
Luis says

"That would be wise."
Ezra warns in a serious tone

Luis nods and says "Come on, Nicolás wants to meet you to further discuss why you are here."

Ezra nods and guides me to the limo keeping me close to him like he told me he would do. It goes with the whole girlfriend act, and it helps so he can protect me. Which is understandable.

<{🥀}>

We arrive to the Spanish mansion, and it's different then the ones I've seen, but it's still stunning none the less. Ezra keeps his hand on my back the whole way inside the mansion— while Luis leads us to Nicolás's office.