Arc 2.3 - Grayson Hale

"What is it?" Adrian suddenly asked when he heard that low chuckle.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing much. I just noticed that I haven't been very active recently."

"Then...we can go to gym or something later."

Grayson smiled and tilted his head towards Adrian, "the gym? The one in our apartment complex?"

"Yeah."

"Alright, sure." Nodding a few time, Grayson tilted his head back into the seat.

Adrian parked in an open spot and they both got out of the vehicle. Adrian grabbed a buggy and had Grayson hold onto it as he lead them into the grocery store. They took several different food items and some other miscellaneous things, as well as Grayson's pain and headache relievers. By the time they were done, they had five plastic bags to carry back to the car. The plus side, it wasn't exactly their money they were spending.

Grayson had taken three bags with no effort, Adrian took the other two bags in one hand as he held one of Grayson's arm and slowly led him back to the car.

They put the bags in the trunk and headed back home.

Walking into the apartment, Adrian put the groceries on the kitchen counter and headed to his bedroom to change. Grayson was left standing in the middle of the apartment, not knowing what to do or where to go.

'Parasite, direct me to Grayson's bedroom...'

[Go left... watch out for that-] Grayson almost tripped over a random couch pillow on the ground.

'Parasite!' Grayson hissed at Parasite, he felt as if he was almost going to die from this small disturbance in his centre of gravity.

[Sorry Host! Now go straight for five steps...turn left again for two steps. Now go straight...stop! There's a door on the right, that's your room.]

Grayson reached around on his right and found the wall, slowly he felt around more until feeling the different surface of the door. Quickly finding the knob, Grayson opened the door and walked in then closed the door behind him.

[Now go straight...turn right, stop. There's a door in front of you, it's connected to your personal bathroom. You should take your contacts off in there.]

"Contacts... How do I take them out? I've never used contacts in my entire life. Not only that," Grayson walked into the bathroom and felt around the wall until finding the bathroom sink, "I always become teary eyed whenever I see someone else touching their eyeballs for any reason." (A/N: True story for myself.)

Grayson took off his sun glasses, placing them on the side of the bathroom sink while he searched around for the tap. He turned on one of the tabs and made his hands wet, then slashed some cold water onto his face several times. He turned off the tap and just leaned over the sink with his eyes closed.

[It's very easy, just look up and pull down under your eye with your middle finger. Then use your index finger to search for the contact and slide the lens down. Then pinch it with your fingers and it'll be out just like that.]

"Ok..." Grayson did exactly what Parasite had said and succeeded after his second attempt. When both contacts were out, he had to move his eyes in all directions to get used to the sudden small amount of light. Thankfully the bathroom lights were switched off, otherwise he would have to suffer for a while.

He looked around and found a lens case filled with solution inside the mirror cupboard on the side. He gently put the lenses inside and put the lens case back where he found it. His vision has fully adjusted now and he could clearly see an unfamiliar face looking back at him in the mirror. Moving his face from side to side, up and down he could see the slight immaturity of youth on this face, but it was eliminated by his intelligent looking eyes.