Characters

Shin Hyejoo

Shin Hyejoo is the daughter of a rich man in South Korea and like every rich daughters, she was spoiled and gets everything she wanted.

She doesn't even know how to cook or do household works since there are maids to do that. But also like every other rich daughters she was arranged to marry some bussiness partner but it wasnt forced.

She like her fiancé very much and they've been getting along very well.
She was supposed to be married on the States when she get on that plane. She didnt know it would crash, nobody knew.

Jung Wooyoung

Jung Wooyoung is an idol very famous for his stage presence. They said he has a killer smile and the power to hypnotized people into liking him, until he found out they were only made up by his fans because they are 'fans', they say whatever they want.

He is clumsy and careless however very responsible when in needed. He boarded on that plane to have a concert but he never made it. His fanbase died down, people started to forget him as he slowly lose his fame.

They thought they lost everything
but they found each other.
They needed to survive on the Island but in order to do that, they need to work together, however their ego cant help but keep getting in the way.

Will they ever escape from the Island and go home?