10 / Storm

"No we cant stay there! What if it was the cannibal and they are trapping us to be eaten?"

"Wooyoung we cant stay here anymore. Look at our wall, I mean we dont even have a wall anymore. The wind already tear apart our house and I cant assure you its getting stronger day by day. We have to get on whatever shelter we find"

"But not that one okay?"

"Wooyoung, whoever lived there. They're not coming back any sooner during the storm, we will be more safe there"

Wooyoung didnt want to live at the place they found a while ago. It was more better built than their place and it doesnt even look like to be teared apart by the wind that has been harrasing their current shelter.

"Atleast we'll die together"

Hyejoo sigh and pack their fruits. She was scared too because in an known island like these, many movies had human cannibals that eat human beings and she feel like puking.

"It has go be a civilized man. Savage people wont know how to live like that", she assure him although she is not very convinced by her own speech.

They moved places at last with fear and enter the new shelter. It was well built unlike their previous house and it even has something that look like cooking pans.

"We can make a fruit soup look", Hyejoo tries to lightened up the mood and chuckle earning a dissapointing face from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung move around the place like an awkward bean, afraid that something will happen if he touch anything.

The lightning strike a few place from their shelter followed by a thunder. They clutch on to each other and shiver in fear. It soon rain again and the thunders not showing any hint of stopping.

They hug each other the whole time and fell asleep with each other on their arms. Personal space all long gone as soon as they step a foot on the island. It wasnt awkward or feels wrong. They just needed a comfort from each other.

The new house wasnt leaking a water unlike the previous one and they wake up all dry after sleeping soundly. It was probably the first night Hyejoo slept well since they are stucked on the island.

She open her eyes and see the sun teasing at them from the holes on the wall. She felt an arms snake around her stomach and grab them before freeing herself and sit up. She look at Wooyoung's peaceful face and stare around the house.

"This cant be made by savages or what we call them cannibals", she mumble and stood up. They were perfectly planned and she began to have a hope. Maybe some civilian man did lived there and she only wished they came back sooner.

"We didnt die last night?", Wooyoung sat up looking confused and Hyejoo scoff at him.

"Do you really want to die that soon?", she snicker and open the window which was miraculously there. The sun was indeed high up in the sky like it didnt storm off some brains.

Wooyoung stood up and pull her down. "Your ankle is bruised. You shouldnt stand up frequently. Take a rest".

She was so used to the troubles that she didnt even realized the pain on her ankle. Only when Wooyoung mentioned them that she noticed the burning sensation it gave her.

"You're right, it does hurt after you mentioned it", Wooyoung scoff at her and flick her forehead after calling her an idiot.

"Pass me the apples, I'm so hungry"

Wooyoung handed her 3 apples and she take a bite from it. It was sweet and crunchy, just her favorite meal they could find from the island.

"I'm going to pluck more fruits, you stay home and recover today"

It was so strange to see Wooyoung being responsible after a while and Hyejoo had to contain her laugh that has been threatening to leave whenever he tried being caring and mature.

"Dont be home late honey!", she joke and Wooyoung smirk before bending towards her. "What are you doing?", she back away and hold her breath.

"No goodbye kisses for your husband?", she was definitely not used to skinships and affections and started blushing. She may act tough and bold but deep down, she is soft and a coward and Wooyoung has yet to realized that.

"Just go!", she push him and Wooyoung chuckle before going out. He was flustered too when they act all lovey dovey even if it was for a joke, he likes flirting with her because her reactions always amazed him.

On his way out, he stumble upon a stick and curse before picking it up only to find that it wasnt a normal stick. It was attached to a fishernet and he gasp. "So someone did lived here!", he exclaimed and instead of running home and tell the news to the girl, he brought them with him and used it to put the newly fresh fruits he pluck from the trees.