Chapter 35

Malia

Baking with the twins and their father was like the most fun activity have ever done in a while.

Anderson's lazy ass couldn't whisk an egg,it was so hilarious watching him struggle with the whisker until one of the maid interrupted us saying she will do it.

We baked enough cake to take for everyone in the Palace including the staffs. Tiffany helped in the distribution of the cake as soon as we were done.

As usual both the kids and Anderson took the largest portion.
Guess they got their sweet tooth from their dad.

After cleaning up up the kitchen with the help of the staff,I took the novel i had finish reading to the library to return when I heard hush voices

"We need to find a way to get rid of that witch" a voice said am which am guessing belongs Jessica

" Give me more time,I will make sure I fraustrate her into leaving but that kind of hard since my son is always around her" the second voice said which my guessing is the Queen's voice.

"It's 3 weeks since i came to stay here and Anderson won't even look at me,if something isn't done I will..."

I entered the library clearing my throat as walked passed them towards the bookshelf and placed the book back careful where I took it from,as I was about to walk out I heard:

"How dare you walk into a private conversation" Jessica angry

"Incase you've forgotten,this is an open place where anyone can come in and go as they like and besides the door wasn't locked" I said sassily

I turned and walked out not before meeting the the Queen's glare.

"You heard the way she talked to me,she has to go" Jessica screamed after me.

We'll see who gets to leave this house,
You or me.

    *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Anderson

Malia can be so evil sometimes, arousing me one minute, the blowing me off the next with an excuse that she too tired for any activity.

I know it just her little revenge for what I did to her in the other day. I peeked at her from my part of the bed to find out that she was fast asleep,then looked down at my hard-on which was making it hard for me to sleep.

I moved closer to her and traced her curves with the tip of my fingers before finding my way towards her breast with was almost spilling out from the tiny, transparent excuse of a night gown.

My hard-on grew harder,she planned this well I must give her that credit.

I squeezed the nipples lightly,

"Anderson go to sleep and leave me alone" I heard Malia say in a low voice

I switched our position and got on top as she struggled to get out of my grip,her face looking flushed meaning she wants it also.

"Shhhh, don't wake the kids up"

I looked her up and down and noticed her night gown had ridden up making my work easier.

I entered her slowly and groaned in pleasure ,I can never get over this. We continue for hours until we both fell asleep after the 4th round.

I love you  Malia.

Was the last thing in my mind before i fell asleep.

Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Comment and
Vote
Thank you.