Chapter 38

Anderson

What?? Malia left me?How? Why?. I thought she loved me I even had plans to marry her,what did I do wrong?Why did she leave me?

"Daddy daddy" I heard my kids calling me and entering the room.

What the kids are still here? Malia would never leave her kids behind, something is definitely wrong.

"Daddy where is mommy?"

I don't know too,what in the world is happening. I have to come up with something so they won't get worried while I figure out what the hell is going on.

" Umm..She went to see her mother,your grandma" I said

" Why would mum go and see Grandma without us" Julian asked sadly.

" It sounded urgent and you both were at school,so please forgive mommy will you" I said

They poured their cute mouth for a moment.

"Please...." I said begged again

"Okay,we are not angry at mum anymore, we are just sad,we miss grandma too and mommy tells us everything."Julian said with Juliette agreeing.

" You know what will lighten up the mood. Ice cream. Go ask one of the staff to give you some ice cream  and tell Aunty Tiffany to come and see me now."

" Yeyyey Dad thank you,you are the best daddy in the whole world" they said before rushing downstairs to achieve the task at hand.

Minutes later.

'Knock   knock'

"Come in"

Tiffany walked in looking flustered.

" Tiffany,you and Jessica gave me a letter saying Malia dropped it before leaving and you both tried your best to get her to stay but she refused to stay, yeah?" I said going straight to the point.

"Yes sir" Tiffany said avoiding eye contact

"First of all Malia and Jessica hate each other, Jessica will never try to stop Malia from leaving this house,that if she truly left and secondly she would never leave I mean never leave without her kids,so what are you not telling me Tiffany" I said

Tiffany paled, looking straight at the floor
" I ask again,what are you not telling me Tiffany"

Suddenly she feel on her knees crying

" Am sorry your highness but I was threatened me not to say"

" Threatened by who?"I asked surprised.
She refused to answer

"Tiffany tell me this instance or you won't like what I will do to you,and won't care if you've known you've known me since I was a child"

That made her talk.

" Jessica kidnapped Malia"

" WHAT!!" I shouted
" What do you mean by kidnap"

Tiffany narrated everything that had happened to me.

"You mean my mum is involved in this? How could she stoop so low?I know she hate Malia but I never knew it was this bad why would she go this far?Malia gave her beautiful grandkids after everything we did to her in the past"
"And as for Jessica I believe she could do such a thing to Malia because she sees her as a competition in everything but not you Tiffany I am highly disappointed at you"

" Am sorry Your Highness but she threatened to kill my daughter if I didn't comply"Tiffany said crying

I couldn't stop the surprise look that appeared on my face.

That bloody witch.

" It's okay, everything will be alright,do you know where she kept Malia?"

"I don't know maybe your mum knows,you should ask her"she suggested.

" Good idea".

     *. *.  *.  *. *.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *.  *. *. *.

Anderson

"Mum where is Malia" I entered her room angrily without even knocking.

"Anderson have you lost your mind how could you barge into my room without knocking? What if I was without clothes?" The Queen said

" Well you are not,Where is Malia" I asked

" Why are you asking me that,how am I supposed to know ,what if she out with her numerous boyfriends" she said in disgust.

" Cut the crap mum,I know what you , Jessica and Tiffany did to Malia so tell me where she is before I truly lose my mind" I said rudely.

My mother looked shocked probably at how I spoke to her or how I found out about Malia ,I wasn't sure.

"How dare you talk to me like that,I am your mother"she said

" I don't have time for this,just tell me where Malia is"I replied

" Ummm.....I don't know,Jessica didn't tell me where she was taking her to"

" What do you mean by that?"

" The plan was  for me to assist her in getting rid of Malia and she will take care of the rest"

" Well you you had better hope she not dead because Malia is pregnant"

I found that out when I went to take a shower after I came back from work and I found the pregnancy test kit inside one of the cabinet in the bathroom.

"Pregnant??" The Queen looked like she was about to collapse.

"Yes pregnant and nothing must happened to my unborn child or...... Let's just hope nothing happens to my unborn child"

I walked out of her room to call my best tracker to track down Malia.

Hope y'all enjoyed it
Few chapters to go💃💃

Please kindly
Comment and vote
Thank you.