Chapter 36

Malia

I woke up with a strong urge to puke. I rushed in to the bathroom and puked my guts out,flushed and returned to the room. I was kind of grateful Anderson wasn't in the room because he will drag my ass to the hospital, whether it was something serious or not.

It's a bug I guess,am sure I will be fine ,but.....tender breast, vomiting,missed period,I got this signs when I was pregnant with the twins. Could I be...? No, no,no I don't think that's possible,but...the unprotected sex i have been having with Anderson..OMG am really pregnant.
I need to be sure about this before telling anyone.

I rushed back into the bathroom ,took a quick shower,and dressed up in white sundress and white sandals then called the driver to take me to a pharmacatical shop to get some pregnancy test kit.

I got back home,went to the bathroom,took the test and peed,then kept it on the bathroom counter for a while before picking it up to confirm. Two red lines. What!!. I tried the other two kits,and the whole test came out positive.

Am truly pregnant. I really didn't plan it like this , although I have sorted things out with Anderson but we had  a deal and his mother still doesn't like me,from what I overheard the other day between her and Jessica am so scared for my self and the baby.

I went into the room to call my mum when I saw a box on the bed.

Strange.

I picked up the box thinking it's a surprise gift from Anderson.

I opened it slowly and screamed from what a saw a  white piece of clothing covered with fresh blood. I saw a note beside it and picked it up shakily.

Watch your back.

I need to show this to Anderson,am not safe here any longer I need to check on my children and leave here with them as soon as possible.

I rushed downstairs the house looked empty too.

Is not possible for all the staffs in the Palace to have an off day at the same time. Something Is definitely wrong

I picked up my phone and called Anderson but his number is not reachable so I left a message that I was leaving.

I went upstairs and hurriedly packed my clothes and also the kids clothes  then carried the suitcase one after the other downstairs and called an Uber.

Suddenly I heard movement in the kitchen.

"Hello!! is anyone there" I shouted before walking slowly towards that direction.

I entered the kitchen and noticed nobody was there.

Maybe I heard wrong.

As I turned to head back outside I felt an heavy object hit me square on the head.

I staggered back and touched my head and noticed it was bleeding, I look up,my vision blurry to see the person who hit me.

Tiffany.
Accompanied with Jessica.

That was the last thing I saw before I fainted.

Bet y'all wasn't expecting the plot twist.
Thanks for reading
Please kindly
Comment and
Vote🤗
Thank you.