Chapter 11

Chapter 11

                I M A N I ' S < P O V

When I wake up I remember that I still have Maliques car and I need to give it back to him. I get up off the couch that we were all huddled up on and stretch. I grab my phone and see that it's 10:00. I should really head back to Maliques place. I go to my bedroom and undress so I can shower. When I'm out of the shower I throw on some leggings and one of Maliques over sized t-shirts. When I walk out the room I go to see if my sisters are up yet and sure enough they were.

"Guys I have to bring Malique his car." I tell them and they both turn their heads away from the tv and put all their attention on me.

"Will you be back?" Mariah ask and I frown knowing that I probably won't be coming back.

"No, I don't think so. But I promise I'll be back tomorrow." I promise them and Mariah comes up and gives me a big hug and I embrace her back. Lisa just rolls her eyes and walks upstairs.

I can't leave her like this so I follow her up the stairs and into her and Mariah's bedroom. "Look, Lisa, I'm sorry. But I Malique needs his car back. I promise I will be back tomorrow." I say to her. She turns her head to face me, tears threatening to come down and it makes my heart sink. I walk up to her and embrace in a big hug and she hugs me back. "You promise you'll be back tomorrow?" she ask I tell her yes.

+++

When I pull up to Maliques house I knock on the door and walk in. the door wasn't locked at all which is kinda weird because he's door is always locked.

"Malique?" I yell throughout the house before I hear the shower running in the bathroom. I go into the kitchen and start cooking brunch knowing that Malique probably hasn't eaten yet. I make him waffles, sausage and eggs. I hear the shower turn off and by that time I done cooking. Why the hell is he taking long ass showers like that damn.

"Mamas, are you here? Something smells good up in here." he says walking into the kitchen and sees me making him a plate.

"Hey babe." I smile at him and he smiles back at me making his way over to me. He goes behinds me and wraps his arms around me giving me a few kisses on my cheek and back on my neck.

"Mmm, are you on the menu?" he ask biting my earlobe making a shiver run down my spine.

"Mmmm, as tempting as that sounds." I say slipping out of his hold that wasn't really tight, "I am hungry and I know you are to." I say putting his plate down and motioning for him to sit.

He does so and starts eating as do I.

+++

~Next Morning~

Waking up with Malique on my chest has become my new favorite thing to wake up to. Waking up in his arms, just waking up with him in the same bed as me. 2 more weeks and I am graduated. Then my birthday and I will be 18.

Pushing Malique off of me as he groans and rolls off of me I get up and get in the shower. When I get out Malique is still fast asleep in bed saying my name.

"I'm right here baby." I say as I walk into the closet and search for something to wear. When I finally find something to wear I wake Malique up witch was hard to do because he hates being woken up. I walk into the kitchen and prepare breakfast for the both of us.

Right when I finish he comes strolling in dressed and ready to take me to school.

+++

When I get into the school and I see Jake from a distance and as soon as we make eye contact fear flashes in his eyes and he basically runs into a classroom.

Okay, that was weird. Usually he tries to walk up to me and talk to me. But I'm not complaining, I'm tired of rejecting him. I want him to leave me alone and apparently that's what I'm getting.

The whole day Jake has been avoiding me when usually it's the other way around. I don't know how I should feel about this. Should I be thankful that he's finally leaving me alone? Or should I try and figure out why he is avoiding me? As much as I know that I shouldn't I want to know why at least.

When I finally see Jake he still has that hoodie on his head. I walk up to him and snatch it off and was surprised at what I seen. His face all bruised up.

"Oh my god, Jake what happened?" I ask him feeling bad for him. Whoever did this to him, he did not deserve it.

"It was your boyfriend." he said venom laced all in his words.

"What?" I ask confused to what he was talking about. What did Malique have anything to do with his face?

"Your boyfriend. You know, Saturday, when I texted you and apologized to you about kissing you. You told me to meet up with you at the park so we can talk so I did and your boyfriend was there and beat the hell outta me." I look at him in complete shock. Malique wouldn't do that. Would he? "I don't believe you, show me proof." I say despite knowing that it was for sure Malique.

Jake scoffed and pulled out his phone showing me the messages that was sent back and forth. I can't fucking believe it. Malique really went out and beat this little nigga ass. What am I going to do? I think to myself.

"I am honestly so sorry Jake." I say to him meaning it. I really am sorry that Malique did this to him. His whole face is bruised.

+++

Whenever Malique came and got me as soon as i got in the car I punched him in the chest.

"What the fuck was that for!" he yells at me.

"For going behind my back and beating the shit outta Jake." I yell back, as I'm yelling Malique is backing out the parking lot into the highway.

"Man, I don't know what you talkin ma." he says looking directly at the road ahead him. So he's really just gonna sit here in my face and lie.

"So you really just gon sit there in my face and lie to me like I don't already know the truth." I tell him making him look my way and back onto the road.

"Okay, so what if I did beat that lil nigga up. So what." he says nonchalantly. Is he fucking serious right now?

"Uhh, what if he called the cops on your ass. He can still do that." I say and he takes his off the road to look at me again.

"Man, fuck 12!" he yells making me jump and looking back onto the road. Well if that's how he feels.

"Whatever man. Don't do no more shit like that. Understand me?"

"Man who the hell you think you talking to?"

"I think I'm talking to Malique."

"Naw, you know better then to be talking to daddy like that." he says and looks at me doing his signature smirk. What am I going to do with him.