Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I M A N I ' S < P O V

Well Malique was absolutely right. Waking up I could barely walk. I don't regret it though. All night long. It lasted all night. His stamina is always so high. Quick isn't in his vocabulary.

I am in the bathroom looking at my rough appearance. My appearance isn't even rough it's just my hair. He was pulling the shit outta my hair last night. Memories of last night flashed through my mind as I looked in the mirror. All the places he touched, kissed. Then my eyes focus on all the hickeys I now have. They are all over my neck and boobs.

I didn't even hear the door open. Malique comes from behind me and wrap his arms around me. "Mine." he says kissing all over my neck. He turns me around to look at him and he kisses me on the lips.

The kiss turns into a full blown make out session. He lifts me up on the sink and I wince at the pain and he notices. He looks at me and smirks.

"I see your in pain. I told you, you wouldn't be able to work today." he says and I roll my eyes annoyed at this point.

Next thing you know I jump down from the sink and I'm over the toilet throwing up. Malique grabs my hair and hold is back for me while rubbing my back.

"Baby. are you good." he ask me and I nod my head. What is wrong with me? I was just fine a few days ago.

"Yea, I'll be fine. Hand me my phone." I tell him and he goes into the room and comes back with my phone. I look at the time and get a glimpse of the date. Hold the hell on.

I'm late... awe shit. Jasmine was right. I can't be pregnant. I'm not ready to be a mom. I'm not ready for this.

On the inside I'm panicking. While on the outside I look like I'm just looking at my phone like everything is okay. I don't need him to know about this just yet. Especially if I'm not. I'm probably not. I am stressed and when I stress to much my period gets delayed. Yea that's what it is, stress.

+++

"Get you like 5 of them bitches. We gotta be sure." Jasmine says.

After I realized I was late I called Jasmine and told her we needed to go to the drug store. On the way over here she kept saying how I was for sure pregnant.

"Yea Jasmine I know." I say to her rolling my eyes. Why did I bring her with me again?

"Because you love me and need my support if you are pregnant." she says as if she was reading my mind. I just roll my eyes and we head to the cashier.

After we purchase the pregnancy test I get in the car and call Malique.

"Hey Mamas." he says answering the phone.

"Hey babe, where you at?" I ask him to see if I would need to go to Jasmine's place or if I could go back to mine.

"I'm working babe, you good?" he ask worried laced in his voiced.

"I'm fine, I was just wondering. I love you, what time do you think you'll be home?" I ask him. Other then last night he has been staying real late at night and I don't know what he's been doing. He won't tell me anything. Says, "I don't want you in this business." I roll my eyes just thinking about that conversation.

"I won't be home till later. Make me dinner?" he's got to be fucking kidding me.

"Yea, whatever Malique." I say

"Mamas don't do that. I don't have time or the patient to deal with your attitude right now. I'm in the middle of a drop." he says and I roll my eyes. I don't give a fuck about that damn drop.