Chapter 17: Wen Ren's brother personally went to the door

Twenty-nine twelfth lunar month, heavy snow.

White clothes are like snow, and thousands of miles away.

The young man is tall and straight, handsome and handsome, falling from the sky, smiling, and respectful.

The two female disciples who guarded the main hall shyly greeted them, and their faces were ruddy: "When the gentlemen and brothers came to give gifts again, what did you bring to our master this year?"

One of the more courageous, pulling his sleeve: "But hiding here?"

The smell of people smiled and retired: "The two sisters spared me."

Every year on New Year's Eve, he sent people to take a trip and send a gift to the leaders. Wangyue Peak and Bagua Peak, they usually come in person, and the rest of the peaks are handed over to other disciples.

In the sixteen peaks of Fuyang, the moon, yellow flowers and fine bamboo only accept female disciples. The woman with yellow flowers and bamboo saw him, only shy away from hiding, or gathered together to watch him laugh.

On the other hand, the style of the female disciple is bold.

Wen people smiled and took out a jade box: "This is three hundred years back to the grass, help repair, please send the two sisters to me."

The daring one is as charming as a silky voice. "If we don't transfer, what about you?"

I heard people look at her: "...what do you want me to do?"

The daring woman blushes, the atmosphere is a little awkward at first, the timid one can't insert words, bite her lip.

I heard the people cough and cough, and the color said: "There are still a few peaks that have not gone, and bothering the two sisters."

After that, a white dress vacated and smiled at them. When I left, I looked around subconsciously, and I didn't see the lavender figure hidden in my heart.

When I came to the Eight Diagrams Peak, I saw that the temple was magnificent and more spectacular than Yu Rongfeng. It was the most abundant vein of the Qingxu Jianzong.

He greeted the disciples in front of several temples and said: "Three comatose brothers can wake up?"

The leader of the leader said with a smile: "Thank you for listening to the brothers and brothers, they all woke up... but they have been taken down by the master."

I heard people admire: "...Mu Zhiqiu bullies me to Hengfeng, we are also..."

Mu Zhiqiu ranked ninth in Tianhengfeng, and he was one of the best assistants who heard the people's acquaintances, and won the hearts of the people. This blow made Tian Hengfeng almost unable to lift his head.

When I think of Jun Yan, I am a bit sullen...

The man quickly smiled: "Mu Zhiqiu wants to bully, naturally there is no trace to find, this thing can not blame the brothers. Moreover, things seem a bit embarrassing..."

I heard people raise their eyebrows: "A bit awkward? What do you mean?"

The man regretted blurting out and pulled the man to the side, whispering: "The brothers said that after they were exhausted and retired, they were thrown into the ice cave of Muzhiqiu and slowly fainted. But when they were discovered, they were lying at the junction of Yurong Peak and Hong Xiufeng..."

I heard people admire him: "You mean..."

"Why did Mu Zhiqiu remove their bodies and be discovered?"