Chapter 68

Duan Xuanyuan went to the edge of the cliff and stood up with his hands. He suddenly interrupted the disciples' indignation: "You all go back to sleep. No one can go to Wenjing's residence in recent days. Can you hear it clearly?"

Liu Yan was busy saying: "Know it." He quickly pushed Mo Shaoyan a few people: "The night is deep, and all go back to sleep."

Mo Shaoyan said: "Master, Jing Shidi is not really..."

Duan Xuan said coldly: "He wants to die, but he is willing to do it! What are you holding for him? The killing is Jun Yanzhi! Go back and practice the sword, don't think about these things again."

I don't know who sighed, the disciples were silent. Duan Xuan suddenly jumped off the cliff and the shadow flew away.

"How do you get rid of people?" The disciples bowed their heads for a long time, and finally turned to the heart.

"........."

"........."

"His cultivation is so high, we don't have his handle, we need the power of God." Mo Shaoyan sighed.

"Why should you hold him, I think he is enough to see himself." The heart of the heart said coolly.

Wen admired that humility is one of his strengths.

As a soil-based Tianling root, he was ranked first among the younger generation of Jianzong disciples. He and Lu Changqing have always placed high hopes on him.

It doesn't have to be said that the appearance looks handsome, handsome and slender, and even people in neighboring countries have heard that the Qingxu Jianzong has a young and handsome earth-based Tianling root - smelling people.

When talking arrogantly, few women see him without admiration and blushing.

It's just that these words are in your mind and you just have to say it, there is no demeanor.

For decades, his self-control in private life is extremely good, and his quality is really rare. He thinks that he can afford the word "Zhi Jie Xingfang". If a man has such a life experience, qualifications, and looks, which one will not hold his right? I am afraid that I will accept the entire female disciple of the sword.

Only he, a few times a woman has a good time, he can also refuse to swear.

Since we have to pick a double monk, we naturally want to be satisfied with all aspects. The talents, looks, and reputation can be worthy of our own. Others want to send their arms and hugs. He still can't see it.

This person finally found him, and that is the season of the moon peak. She is the root of the ice system, she is very good, and it is cold and frosty, and she rarely talks to male disciples. It is really a place for him to be satisfied. It is the top choice for the double monk.

Everything is smooth, but unfortunately, the creation of the people, the Qing Xu Jianzong has a monarch.

The talents are not high, the appearance is slightly better, and there is a kind of gentle and temperament that is gentle and jade, which is hard to match.

In the past few years, the reputation of Jun Yanzhi has prospered, and the disciples prefer to compare them with them. They secretly laugh at him. "Nowhere can be compared with Jun Yan." Over time, he was a little depressed, and he couldn't vomit his heart. From time to time, he ran to a remote cliff in the Cangyang Mountains to drink.

This evening, as usual, he was depressed in the mountains and in the jungle. When I was drinking a little, a younger sister was shy with the moonlight, sitting next to him and comforting. For a long time, she finally said with affection: "No matter what others say, smelling a brother is the hero of my heart forever."