Chapter 41

After eating the white fruit, the big turtle climbed back to the foot of Wen Jing and was picked up by Wen Jing. Wen Jingxi said: "This turtle has not eaten for a few days, and it will not be so ruthless in peacetime. Today, you owe you a bunch of fruit, and you will return it to you in the future. This is the turtle of my brother, look for him. I can do it."

The tour said with a smile: "The human condition is such a thing, naturally, the more others owe me, the better."

Wen Jing thought about himself before he had some connection with him and said: "The last time I was lucky enough to win you once again, I have a chance to compete again in the next day. If you are in this case, do you want to continue to investigate?"

It's like a dagger: "Nature is to check, are you interested?"

"Have."

The tour seemed to think about it, but smiled and said: "Let's talk about it."

Wen Jing thought that he was not familiar with him. His heart was also very preventive. He said: "Also, change the day and say it. I will take a step first."

The big turtle lies in the arms of Wen Jing and retracts his head into the shell, seeming to have fallen asleep. Wen Jing took it and flew back to his place of residence, locked the door tightly and went to the Tianhengfeng Hall.

The main hall is built on the mountainside, facing the cliffs. In front of the temple, a bluestone square that can accommodate hundreds of people, a blue smoke, a long-haired old man wearing a robe, standing on the sword, is a bronze statue of the dead wood Taoist 3,000 years ago. The dead wood Taoist blood washed the Mount Yangyang in the same year, and Li Wei was famous. Therefore, the bronze statue looked cold and faintly revealed the meaning of chilling.

Wen Jing came to the front of the temple, and Baiyun floated halfway up the mountain, such as stepping on his feet and floating.

A disciple in front of the temple stopped him and said with no anger: "Who are you? You are not allowed to go in."

"I am a disciple of Hui Shifeng, and my brother told me to help."

The disciple was a big man, and he looked at Wen Jing's gentle and polite appearance. He was even lower than his own cultivation. He was impatient and wanted to drive him away. The disciple standing next to him whispered: "The wind of the monarch is booming. Now you can't offend him. Why don't you go in and ask?"

The disciple was a little embarrassed and unwilling to grind for a while: "You wait."

He ran into the hall, and after a while he ran out and said that his attitude was better: "Go in."

There are a few disciples lying neatly in the hall, as quiet as a morgue. However, the scent of the vegetation is faint and floating, and there is no feeling of lifelessness. Instead, it is full of vitality and refreshing.

Jun Yanzhi stood at the end of the main hall, gently rubbed his wrist and sat down.

Headed by Zhu Xi and Wen Renmu, more than a dozen founding disciples stand together and look to Jun Yanzhi from afar. Xi Fang, Lu Zhishan and Lu Changqing also sat on the high platform of the temple and looked down from the high platform.

The gaze has a look, a sigh, and more is an expectation.

His success or not determines the future of the Qingxu Jianzong.

Wen Jing stood at the door of the main hall and suddenly realized that Jun Yan is an unreachable person.

And he can only look up.

He has no extraordinary looks, and he is not proud of his cultivation.

Therefore, he can only look at it.